Pages: [1]
Author Topic: help with med17 how to activate pop&bangs from A/C switch  (Read 3449 times)
Peterb5

« on: March 21, 2021, 04:39:25 AM »

Hello guy,
i need some info on how to actually set pop&bangs from ac switch  thank you
pocoloco

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 02:51:18 PM »

sure, anything else you need?

a car, bike, boat, house?
Peterb5

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 03:37:58 AM »

for starters i would request some respect , but it seems like is something that you don't have so i assume that i don't need any help from you

besides, i thought this was a forum to help each other, i dint ask for free work just some knowledge  , since you don't have any when i need a car i pm you...
pocoloco

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2021, 03:32:50 PM »

for starters i would request some respect , but it seems like is something that you don't have so i assume that i don't need any help from you

besides, i thought this was a forum to help each other, i dint ask for free work just some knowledge  , since you don't have any when i need a car i pm you...

it may be that i don´t have knowledge, but at least i invested some time to read the forum where everything you need is free to find, just not on the silver platter like you want to have it here...
Peterb5

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2021, 03:41:51 PM »

You are just as annoying as your post's, if you have nothing to say in order to help just don't post, i did research and i couldn't find my answer for what i need, if you have so, you could post the link here to give me a heads up, i don't get this type of behavior men, why you want to look like a big shot when all you can bring is a big nothing, ok great you mske your point congratulations my friend you messed up my post

Στάλθηκε από το MAR-LX1A μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
_nameless

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2021, 06:29:59 AM »

You are just as annoying as your post's, if you have nothing to say in order to help just don't post, i did research and i couldn't find my answer for what i need, if you have so, you could post the link here to give me a heads up, i don't get this type of behavior men, why you want to look like a big shot when all you can bring is a big nothing, ok great you mske your point congratulations my friend you messed up my post

Στάλθηκε από το MAR-LX1A μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
stfu and go beg elsewhere. Do you really think someone is going to give you a free solution? HAHA! This thread is a waste of server space and quite frankly id be willing to go out of my way to make sure you dont get help. Shit fuckin cracks me up.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Peterb5

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2021, 08:38:17 AM »

we see about that  Cheesy Cheesy
_nameless

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 07:28:28 PM »

we see about that  Cheesy Cheesy
**crickets** I dont see anyone jumping to the chance to handout free solutions unless their posts are invisible...

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
pocoloco

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2021, 12:54:31 PM »

keep cool, he´s just sorting out the hundreds of PM´s ......  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: