Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2002 Audi A4 b6 immob 3 issues  (Read 2789 times)
CeciSweet

« on: May 19, 2021, 05:55:30 AM »

Hi!  I'm sorry I'm really new to this but hopefully someone can help me.  I have a 2002 Audi A4 B6.  The the cluster and ECU have both been separately  replaced so now I'm having immobilizer issues also don't have key matching either.

Help anyone?
stuydub

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 06:06:37 AM »

u are gunna need a new id48 chip for key then adapt the whole lot together either using data from ECU or from cluster doesn't matter which..
bamofo

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 09:30:41 AM »

Hi!  I'm sorry I'm really new to this but hopefully someone can help me.  I have a 2002 Audi A4 B6.  The the cluster and ECU have both been separately  replaced so now I'm having immobilizer issues also don't have key matching either.

Help anyone?

Download the EEPROM and ROM off your ECU. We can turn off the immobilizer. Then you will need to swap the pills for the key fobs from old to new set OR get some new immo pills and link the keys to the new cluster.

Or if you have tools to download the EEPROM off the cluster... you could just move it to the new one.
stuydub

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 09:38:09 AM »

We can turn off the immobilizer. Then you will need to swap the pills for the key fobs from old to new set OR get some new immo pills and link the keys to the new cluster.

Or if you have tools to download the EEPROM off the cluster... you could just move it to the new one.

If immo off cant recode keys...thats the downside to it
bamofo

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 11:59:24 AM »

If immo off cant recode keys...thats the downside to it

Keys are linked to Cluster. Immo off on the ECU is linking the ECU to the Cluster.
stuydub

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 02:55:37 PM »

u will get get error channel 21 in cluster if immo off.. ecu and cluster need to match before key matching is accepted..
macxxx

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 11:04:05 PM »

In a4 b6 cluster you can match keys with immo off or even without ecu - I add keys on bench setup , all you need is new transponders or proper transponder ( matched earlier to cluster - then you need to transfer immo data from cluster to ecu , or matched earlier to ecu - then you transfer data from ecu to cluster )

If can upload dump from cluster and ecu and your VIN I Can help you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: