Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TVUB mystery  (Read 2121 times)
marcjero

« on: July 24, 2022, 02:37:05 PM »

Hi,

I generated xdf files using the maplocator. Ecu is SMART MEG.
Problem is that the TVUB are always the same for all the bin files I have. Whatever the injector size is TVUB stays the same.

I wonder how is that possible ? Additional factor hidden somewhere ?
Maybe all the injectors used share the same latency values (120 to 180cc EV6 injectors) but very unlikely.

I understood that a single binary includes map for several vehicle variants. So it's really possible that TVUB containts a curve that fits well  many injector pns. Then an additional factor is  applied depending of the configured engine.

What do you think ?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2022, 08:50:21 PM »

yes. pretty much all the injectors are the same family, and all run at the same rail pressure.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
marcjero

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 04:14:51 AM »

yes. pretty much all the injectors are the same family, and all run at the same rail pressure.

Thank you. Most of them are pretty simlar except the Brabus ones that are featuring a dual spay patten instead of a simple cone spray.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 10:05:21 AM »

Thank you. Most of them are pretty simlar except the Brabus ones that are featuring a dual spay patten instead of a simple cone spray.

dead time is more a function of the solenoid/mechanicals than the spray pattern.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
marcjero

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 10:21:28 AM »

dead time is more a function of the solenoid/mechanicals than the spray pattern.

Interesting... So basically solenoid hardware and pressure matter. Spray shape and flow rate are not relevant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: