Pages: [1]
Author Topic: After Stage 1, it shifts from 5th gear to 4th gear at 1.25 bar. 1.8T 150HP  (Read 712 times)
korfirak

Hello,
This is my first message.
My vehicle is Passat 1.8T AWT (150HP) Automatic transmission. My Original File and Stage1 file are attached.
I try to write it myself. My problem is that after stage 1, it drops from 5th gear to 4th gear at 1.25 bar.
Is it possible to make this possible with software? Or should the pressure be reduced further?
Thank you in advance for your help
fknbrkn

mk4 1.8T AUM

This file is an absolutely crap
korfirak

Hello,
Thank you for your answer.
Could you please explain in more detail? Where did I make a mistake and how should it be corrected?
Spen Holder

Hello,
This is my first message.
My vehicle is Passat 1.8T AWT (150HP) Automatic transmission. My Original File and Stage1 file are attached.
I try to write it myself. My problem is that after stage 1, it drops from 5th gear to 4th gear at 1.25 bar.
Is it possible to make this possible with software? Or should the pressure be reduced further?
Thank you in advance for your help

Normally the way it works is you make changes and data log the changes, review the logs and make amendment's accordingly. At least that's how every single tuner I've personally delt with does it. 
korfirak

Thank you for your answer.
I'm looking forward to doing this. I may add a diary here soon.
See you later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: