Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello from Germany  (Read 5661 times)
bofh

« on: November 29, 2013, 08:37:50 AM »

Hi,

I'm doing ecu hacking / reverse engineering / firmware improving / remapping for older 8Bit ecus ( Digifant 1, Motronic 2.x ) since a few years, .
Why only old 8Bit ecus so far? Because my cars are equipped with them (G60, 16V-Turbo with digifant 1, vr6). Smiley

But 2 of my friends are currently building new projects on M3.8.3 and ME7 base ...
... and I'm willing to do the ecu remapping for them.

I'll get my IDA pro up and start with reverse engineering (which is different for ME7 as the Motorola 68HC11 stuff I'm currently in).
eliotroyano

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »

Hi,
I'm doing ecu hacking / reverse engineering / firmware improving / remapping for older 8Bit ecus ( Digifant 1, Motronic 2.x ) since a few years, .Why only old 8Bit ecus so far? Because my cars are equipped with them (G60, 16V-Turbo with digifant 1, vr6). Smiley

But 2 of my friends are currently building new projects on M3.8.3 and ME7 base ...
... and I'm willing to do the ecu remapping for them.

I'll get my IDA pro up and start with reverse engineering (which is different for ME7 as the Motorola 68HC11 stuff I'm currently in).

That is nice to hear some Old Motronic interest. I have compiled some info from my research that maybe you can find useful here ---> http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=4772.0.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: