Pages: [1]
Author Topic: help connecting to nefmoto flasher with multiple cables ???  (Read 3864 times)
Techguy

« on: December 12, 2013, 04:16:36 PM »

hi, i've tried everything i can possibly think of,

ive searched up and down this forum, downloaded many many versions/drivers/cables. i'm going mad with this.

6 months ago i bought 3 cables, kwp2000plus, vag kkl409.1 and mpps v13, i had one of these cables working on nefmoto flasher and successfully flashed my ecu.

now i need to flash my ecu again, nefmoto wont detect any of these 3 cables, no options at all. i reinstalled it, tried multiple cable drivers, reinstalled cdm20600, i don't know where i'm going wrong. after thinking maybe my xp machine wasn't good, i attempted to repeat everything on my win7 machine.

any ideas people. pleaseeeee

and

Techguy

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 07:37:44 PM »

figured it out, the blue cable is crap, only working in dos me7 via obd and not bootmode.
the mpps cable only works in mpps, the kwp2000plus absolulty sucks as it won't work in any program.

and i misplaced my 4th connector cable which is possibly the best cable that works in everything.
black vag-k+can commander full

once i used this cable, nefmoto detected it straight away, both bootmode and kwpmode.

i could read and write in kwpmode but for some strange reason it would crash the program if i attempted to read/write bootmode on win7, and my xp machine it would just cycle attempting to do something.

so i wrote to two c5 a6 2.7t ecu's "al & q" "reflashed them to a box modded", then came the third ecu and it had a immo on despite being a a6 "p" 1999 ecu - assuming the 2001+ is when the immo was enabled. so nefmoto gave me the typical can't read a immo ecu, and it wouldn't let me access boot mode without crashing so i went into dos, me7 bootmode, read and rewritten the me7_95040 with a m box immo off bin file i found on this site, once i did that i could then flash the third ecu via nefmoto without immo message. Smiley

just posting this info for future reference and incase anyone gets stuck, sometimes these troubleshooting ideas help  Wink
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 07:57:36 PM »

Galletto will work with win7, just run in compatibility mode (xp sp2) and DO NOT click anything when it's running or it'll freeze.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Techguy

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »

Galletto will work with win7, just run in compatibility mode (xp sp2) and DO NOT click anything when it's running or it'll freeze.

ahh that explains the crashing.. thanks for that info   Smiley
armageddon

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 05:41:07 AM »

I am having this problem, galletto 1260 on win7, when I try "Ecu Data" it simply freeze, only on time it was able to go till 60% then a message saing "incorrect speed" appear.

should be best trying in boot mode on the bench?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: