Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MB with Bosch 0281010523 (EDC15C6) EEPROM 95080  (Read 8825 times)
elektrochipper

« on: February 08, 2014, 05:30:29 AM »

Hi guys,
anyone has the immo off file for this ECU?
The EEPROM is a 95080.

I don't have the original file yet, i did not have time to read... And I didn't find where I can learn how to do it!

Can you help me?

Thanks!!
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 06:09:11 AM »

upload orig

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
elektrochipper

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 05:30:31 PM »

I don't have it yet, i will do it for help a friend of mine.

Can you tell me what needs to change in the original file? I have OLS.

Thanks
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 06:08:05 AM »

I don't have it yet, i will do it for help a friend of mine.

Can you tell me what needs to change in the original file? I have OLS.

Thanks
I will be happy to help you but Im not going to tell you how to locate the bits in the file sorry. This is for a MERCEDES SPRINTER 413 CDI, not Volkswagen or Audi. If you upload your orig I will immo off it for you and then YOU can compare the two and see what was changed. Im more then willing to help noobs (im a noob too) but when someone puts ZERO effort in trying to find the answer to there question....NO ONE is going to help you sorry..... at least post a orig.  Huh

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
elektrochipper

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 06:04:21 PM »

Hi,
I'm sorry i'm still a noobie and I'm learning. I will be happy if you can immo off this file in attachment for me. After i will try to understand how you do it, what bytes you change.

Thank you so much!
_nameless

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 05:20:27 AM »

Hi,
I'm sorry i'm still a noobie and I'm learning. I will be happy if you can immo off this file in attachment for me. After i will try to understand how you do it, what bytes you change.

Thank you so much!

try this and report back

elektrochipper

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 07:27:16 AM »

Okay thank you so much!

Today at night i will post the result!

Thanks again!
elektrochipper

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 07:29:27 AM »

Hi,
I wrote the file on EEPROM yesterday and tested, it was unsucessful.
On this Mercedes Sprinter 413 i have a problem on the immo and the motor can't power up. I have the message "start error" on the cluster and it is because the immo is fault. I was wondering this mod could result and i can start up the motor but with this "start error" message nothing happens, the starter doesn't make any noise. At least it's all ok, the van has battery and the starter is ok.

I will pass the problem to other guys but I want to say thank you for helping me!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: