Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TT ECU on AWP engine  (Read 3415 times)
bgrunhaus

« on: May 02, 2014, 11:52:27 PM »

What do you think? will my engine like a 225hp tt engine?

let me know!!
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 10:01:05 AM »

What do you think? will my engine like a 225hp tt engine?

let me know!!
well I think you should have said 225 tt "ecu"?... No it wont "like it" turbos wrong size injectors wrong size and car will only run for a second and shut down on immo. There are quite a few files that will work with your car on this forum, tho you should start by reading and understanding the risks first (bricked ecu or worse) get comfortable with reading your own base and have a recovery option when (not if) you have a filed read / write ect... Lucky for you ME7.5 is about the easiest to recover / cross flash / reflash.
you could use your 225 ecu as a spare if you immo off the ecu and write compatible file to it.
p.s.
put a little more effort into your posts otherwise members will ignore you or chastise you for your lack of effort / careless post.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: