Pages: [1]
Author Topic: need help help with immo defeat  (Read 2629 times)
Snails

« on: November 04, 2014, 10:14:08 PM »

hey guys, new to the forum and not sure if this is the right place to post this but i have my 2001 gti aww 06A 906 032DL stock ecu and a 06A 906 032HS revo stage 3 that still has the immo 3 on it, i need to get the immo off this ecu and i cant for the life of me get any program to work by reading the 95040. is there any one in the vancouver British Columbia Canada area that has done this that could help a brother out?
316LV

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 04:43:01 PM »

Pretty sure Revo modifies the 95040 data so even if you could get it off removing the immo is problematic at best. I have no experience messing with Revo stuff though... Not itching to try either to be honest. I barely know what I'm doing when encryption and map moving isn't involved!

Are you on Dubberz? There is a guy on there who is pretty knowledgeable about this stuff and local to you. He offers VCDS service and key matching in the tech forum sometimes. Goes by "TheSteve". Try sending him a PM... He has the skills to be able to help you.

I'd say you are best off crap canning the Revo if he can't help you. Type 'Revo' into the search box and you will see that most just end up flashing over it with some .ori files and making their own tune.

Good luck. Hope you can get it sorted!

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 04:45:51 PM by 316LV » Logged

Go ahead and give me negative karma... I don't care if you like what I post princess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: