Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update AUM ECU from K03 to K04  (Read 5131 times)
vara82

« on: June 15, 2015, 05:03:22 AM »

Hey Guys...
At first please forgive my poor english, i´m german and what i write is all i known from school Wink

I hope to get a bit of help from you.
I´ve swapped a 1.8t AUM engine into my Polo 6N.
I drive the Engine stock with all components an with 06a906032FC ECU with SKN tune on it (i´m not sure if skn tune is really tuned, there´s a sticker in my ECU which shows data from skn, i wrote skn, they say it´s an ECO75 Tuning with 190HP and 275NM.... I read this bin and attached this post... Can anyone check this file please and tell me it´s really tuned or not).

Now i´ve all parts relatet to K04 without a new ECU.
Parts i have are
-K04-023 Turbocharger with exhaust manifold
-2,5" Downpipe
-Air Intake System Audi S3 (APX, 225HP)
-Intercooler, a bit bigger to stock S3 intercoolers, matched to mount on my Polo
-Air flow sensor APX225HP
-BMC Carbon Airbox
-Injectors from Audi S3 (APX, 225HP)
-All oil and water pipes for the K04

Sinter-Metall Clutch and Single-Mass-Flywheel are still mounted.

Can somebody tell me what mapping i can drive with this setup? Is it still possible without EGT?!
Must i build a Map by myself or can i drive another K04 stock map?
Can my File be modified to drive my K04 setup?!

What happens if i drive the K04 Setup with my SKN tune?
If modifying isn´t possible with my ECU perhaps i can drive the K04 Turbo only (without S3 Sir flow sensor and Injectors) without software changes?

Much thanks for reply,
Flo
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:07:05 AM by flo_wf » Logged
tjwasiak

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 05:13:07 AM »

As I wrote you in PM to at least run using 225HP parts injectors and MAF related constants/maps have to be adjusted which is easily doable on your FC stock (or even SKN tuned) file.
vara82

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 05:23:34 AM »

Okay... The most important thing that i want to know is if i can drive with k04 setup and my FC ECU... You said yes... I´m really relieved!

How much power i get at the end is relatively unimportant for me... First important is that engine runs Wink

Thanks for your reply, going on with PM Smiley

Regards,
Flo
KmosK04

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 05:56:25 AM »

The file you post it's not stock. All the 225hp parts are ok for your setup except the maf sensor. APX are narrowband and have different maf. You can put your maf (AUM) with 80mm 225hp case. Then you have to make a file with all the calibrations needed (injectors-maf-turbo etc.) and you'll be fine.

vara82

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 06:06:11 AM »

Hey KmosK04,
thanks for your reply,
yes the file i attached should be from SKN... So it will be alright.

Okay, then i will use my MAF with the 80mm Case from the APX.
That´s no problem for me...
Changing the settings in my File is a big problem for me, yet... I have a lot to read and learn Smiley
I´m talking with tjwasiak about this... Maybe he would help me to do the calibrations. I´ll hope so Wink

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
flo
_nameless

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 11:15:33 AM »

KFMLDMX
KFZW
KFZW2
KFPED
KFMIRL
KFFDLBTS
KFLBTS
KFMIOP
LAMFA
KFLDIMX
KFLDRL
KFLDHBN
LDRXN
LDRXNZK
KFVPDKLD
Would be a start

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: