Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with skc/pin immo 3  (Read 4184 times)
adamh84

« on: August 22, 2016, 04:45:39 AM »

Hi , I'm new to the forum and this is my first post.
I have a late 2005 audi a3 2.0 tfsi which i believe has the MED9.1 ECU after searching the part no.
I only have 1 key and i would like to be able to program another.
I'v been doing some searching on the internet and came across the forum amongst others...

From what I have read the SKC or Pin is hidden away in the ecu and the dash cluster, in both cases it is hidden in the eeprom.
The tools I have available to me are VCDS , VAG-CAN 5.1 and MPPS V16. So I can read the ecu flash via OBD but this will not get me the pin.
However with VAG-CAN it does reveal the pin to be 4355 although this is incorrect as i can't log in with vcds. I have managed to get an epprom dump from the cluster but I cant see the pin anywhere with my limited knowledge! I noticed on another topic on this forum a user posted their eeprom dump and a user managed to successfully extract the pin. so armed with this knowledge I downloaded their eeprom dump and began to search for the pin which i also knew. After plenty of searching and looking I'm still none the wiser! I believe the pin is written back to front and also it is in hex so i converted the known pin to hex and searched for it. Also from what i have read maybe the eeprom is encrypted and the key hidden in the flash memory? Is this where my problem lies? I only have a very basic grasp to say the least but I am new to this and we all had to start somewhere... so I was hoping that if i post my eeprom dump somebody could find my skc and maybe tell me where I went wrong?
adamh84

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 05:08:09 AM »

cluster eeprom dump
_nameless

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 05:43:01 AM »

Have you tried 0xxxx? Normally it asks for the 5 digit pin

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
adamh84

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 11:59:29 AM »

Hi , yeah i did try it with a 0 at the start. Ive managed to do this before with my van and fit a highline cluster but this was a late 06 van and vag can couldnt retrieve the pin so a locksmith got it for me...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: