Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I think Throttle Plate closing os my issue  (Read 4927 times)
b4A4nowA6

« on: May 31, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »

So I have been trying to tune my stage 3 a6 with rs6 turbos.  here is my csv. and my bin.   I have not finished as some maps are still confusing but the car coems on hard but then will stop pulling just as much around 4700.  but it does take awhile to get up to boost. I tried to boost leak test it and it does sond like one but could not for the life of me find it. The car does not run well with the MAF plugged in. So for right not its unplugged. I did not change my MAF housing so i didnt adjust that map.  I am on 740cc ev14s.
ddillenger

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 08:01:03 PM »

Did you look at your log?

Do you not find it odd it takes until 4500rpm to make 15psi?

Or it runs bad with the maf connected?

Why are you requesting 14psi for RS6 turbos?

Have you boost leak tested?

By the time you ARE buildign boost, your request is in the toilet.

In conclusion, what are you doing here?

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 09:05:49 PM »

Find a reputable mechanic to look over your car. It is very broken. Mechanically.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
b4A4nowA6

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 10:24:02 PM »

Did you look at your log?

Do you not find it odd it takes until 4500rpm to make 15psi?

Or it runs bad with the maf connected?

Why are you requesting 14psi for RS6 turbos?

Have you boost leak tested?

By the time you ARE buildign boost, your request is in the toilet.

In conclusion, what are you doing here?
hhmm, ok . where to start lol...  I thought I was requesting more in my bin, but was Very shocked to see that it wasn't requesting as much. I kept the boost around 1bar-like 176 ldrxn "I thought in theory" untill about 3500, when I turn the LDRXN values up to 200 and 215.
I did find it odd but the person who had them previously said they spooled late.. I did'nt think THIS late..  I do not have a boost gauge so boost leak testing didn't go as planned to see if it was holding pressure.. Honestly it sounded like a leak in the rear but I could not find it. I was hoping the logs would show a leak from the slow spool and or fuel trims. Back to the drawing board. Boost leak test again. Think I will make a smoke machine or something to help. Thanks guys.
I did have a question though... wella  few but I think I will wait untill further investigation to save face.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 10:25:37 PM by b4A4nowA6 » Logged
ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 10:30:24 PM »

Ask away man-I wasn't trying to be over critical. I sometimes forget that a lot is lost in writing.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
b4A4nowA6

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 09:52:02 AM »

Ok so i did a little work on the car and performed another log.   I do think this is a second gear log though.  Car really hauls ass at the top of third and I am in a cop filled area lol.     Tell me what you think, NOW I am thinking my problem is the stock MAF I am using.  Whoops.   That will be next and finishing my exhaust up. Then I think I will be tuning for e85.as I'm on 91 right now. IT'S TOO DAMN HOT IN VEGAS!

Also, if you can look at my PID info.   not sure what those values actually mean yet. Thanks guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: