Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1j0920 906k 93c86 original eeprom dump for restoring DEF cluster  (Read 3651 times)
Jope

« on: September 27, 2015, 06:55:33 PM »

Hello everyone I just arrive here.

Long story short. I'm trying to help a guy, that is friend of my friend. He claims that his jetta had a water leak inside and he tried to start the car, which lead to the brick of his cluster and start showing a DEF. He purchased another cluster, hoping the car will start Cheesy

I get the two cluster's and swap the eeprom's and the old one start to show the clock and the miles and the new one start to show DEF, but the car still won't start.

I tried to dump the working eeprom with pickit 2, but for some reason and the working eeprom stop working.

I noticed that for some reason every time when I try to tread the eeprom the programmer reads it different, Maybe the cables are too long or some noise?

If somebody can hep with the original eeprom dump for 1j0920 906k cluster and the PIN/SKC.

The original cluster have a megamos 0305MVT chip and the new one have megamos 0202MEL, both have same boards.

P.S. Please excuse me for my English

Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:18:29 PM by Jope » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: