Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can communicate with key off, Can't communicate with key on  (Read 2974 times)
Audi100LS

« on: February 20, 2016, 05:18:08 PM »

I'm working on diagnosing a friends 2001.5 b5.5 passat (018CL) and can't communicate with the key turned to the on position.  I can communicate with the key in the off position.  I deleted the immobilizer, but need to communicate to do some logs.  Has anyone had this issue?

Note:  I had a friends mk4 gti with the same issue.  We replaced the ignition switch and it fixed the issue.  However this was not the case with this car.  No issues with ABS Module, or Airbag Module.  Unplugged after market radio but the issue but the problem still persists.

We used the port test in genuine VCDS and it read K1: OK, K2: OK, CAN BUS: Not Available.

Thanks!
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 08:53:53 PM »

Pull cluster fuse or disco cluster

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: