Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NDLDRAPU axis data  (Read 2749 times)
nubcake

« on: June 10, 2016, 02:08:13 AM »

Why is NDLDRAPU/NLDIAPU axis data cited everywhere as "-420/280" when it actually should be 700/1000? I mean, I can see where it comes from: when you create the map in OLS, it automatically (erroneously?) changes type to "eeprom, subtract". Are there any maps in ME7 that actually use axis data like that?

I x-reffed the lookup function for NDLDRAPU in ME7.1.1 - and it's basically the same function that's used for lookups of FPLMRM, FKFPEDV, etc - all maps with "normal" axes.
Which leads me to believe that this whole deal is an ongoing mistake and should be corrected in known definitions.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 09:09:56 AM »

Why is NDLDRAPU/NLDIAPU axis data cited everywhere as "-420/280" when it actually should be 700/1000? I mean, I can see where it comes from: when you create the map in OLS, it automatically (erroneously?) changes type to "eeprom, subtract". Are there any maps in ME7 that actually use axis data like that?

I x-reffed the lookup function for NDLDRAPU in ME7.1.1 - and it's basically the same function that's used for lookups of FPLMRM, FKFPEDV, etc - all maps with "normal" axes.
Which leads me to believe that this whole deal is an ongoing mistake and should be corrected in known definitions.

Good catch. No, there are no maps in ME7 which are eeprom, subtract.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: