Pages: [1]
Author Topic: rlmax  (Read 3033 times)
IWay

« on: May 04, 2019, 11:10:25 AM »

Hello,

After reading the below I have a question is rlmax derived from LDRXN in some way and is it possible to calculate\estimate the value of rlmax from LDRXN?

I've been working on mapping my BAM engine.

Thanks

Remarks: the map KFMIRL is used in the funktionsrahmen module MDFUE 8.50 with inputs of engine speed

and the target torque for the charge pathway, recalculated at lambda = 1 and zwopt (misopl1_w) to calculate

the target cylinder charge. Note that the higher values are greater than 191.0% in KFMIOP and greater than

the maximum of 185.3% in LDRXN for the BFV engine which places an upper limit on the KFMIRL output via

the variable rlmax.
There is no difference between the BAM & BFV maps for calculating target charge.

KFMIRL should be used to tune part-throttle torque response.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 01:25:00 PM »

So you didn't bother reading any of this?

https://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning#rlsol_to_plsol_calculation

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
IWay

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 05:03:55 AM »

Just read it again, makes more sence now I have some data & ECUxPlot.

Still not entirely sure if I should use LDRXN to cap the load or LDRXN and KFTARX or KFLDHBN.

Also as there are a lot of variables that make up rlmax, how do people usually use to adjust rlmax?

IE
If rlmax is to be incresed by 5% what amount would you increse LDRXN asumming all the other variables stay constant?
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 08:37:22 AM »

Still not entirely sure if I should use LDRXN to cap the load or LDRXN and KFTARX or KFLDHBN.
Two methods to accomplish what you want. Up to you depending on your goals.

Also as there are a lot of variables that make up rlmax, how do people usually use to adjust rlmax?

Generally, trial and error

IE
If rlmax is to be incresed by 5% what amount would you increse LDRXN asumming all the other variables stay constant?

More or less for small changes.

You're on the right track now.

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
IWay

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 09:08:44 AM »

Cheers Smiley
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 09:13:26 AM »

Well done Smiley

ECUx Plot

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: