Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Galletto 1260 not running properly.  (Read 5477 times)
marcello7x

« on: March 08, 2012, 06:34:02 AM »

So i thought my issues were with using a computer with windows 7. Well list night i tried a comp with xp, and one with vista. Neither works. I did get the software installed and running on my laptop which is dead now. Im starting to point the finger at myself as the issue. Im screwing something up, i must be.

I unzip the file found here through the wiki. Tried installing the drivers, but it says it has a missing .ini file. So i plug in the cable, and point it towards the drivers when it asks for SW for the new hardware. I then open up the program, and click read ecu. I've done it with my new bench harness, and ecu in boot mode[atleast im fairly certain i got in in boot mode] non boot mode, and with the galletto cable completely disconnected. All i get is an hourglass that never goes away and the program crashes.

Any advice is welcome. Im going to set up another comp xp on it i have here at work with all my tunning SW and Bench flashing setup.
marcello7x

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 12:58:25 PM »

Worked on my work computer. Not a clue whats going on with the others i tried.

Any idea what kind of current draw the galletto has?
marcello7x

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 01:40:55 PM »

not sure the current draw but its more than my supply could handle.

Anyways if anyone has insight to why it didn't work on my other comps it would be great to flash from home rather than at work.
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 02:53:48 PM »

I use Galletto with Win7 no problem.

I cannot really decipher what your issues are from your post...

Where exactly are you having the problem.

What ECU are you reading, what did you choose in the drop down menu, explain what you do step by step.

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: