Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Control Module Programming Not Finished... how to clear  (Read 3380 times)
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

« on: March 05, 2012, 07:31:17 AM »

I keep having this code come back on a 2004 GLI... the car was remapped prior and this all started when I attempted to connect and verify the memory layout w/ NefMoto.

Since then I've learned that some cars with REVO and/or APR will do this.

I have since flashed in boot mode and over the OBD port with NefMoto with no luck (stock bin and tuned).  It always comes back and the CEL comes on.

What else am I missing here?  Is there possibly some sort of mismatch between the EEPROM from the REVO/APR tune that is causing this (I've also tried to flash back the original tune, but the car is slower then stock with it)?

The car drives fine otherwise, always starts, etc.

Memory verification seems to work with 800BT.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 07:34:55 AM by NOTORIOUS VR » Logged

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Rocket

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 08:09:20 PM »

If you have an 1.8t, the problem comes from corrupted file in 95040 eeprom. The easiest for me is to find another eeprom bin from compatible ecu, then write new file in eeprom, then match it to cluster with vag-com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: