Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do me5.9.2 have immob? 95040 chips?  (Read 6019 times)
marcello7x

« on: April 20, 2012, 10:23:01 AM »

I went by a buddy's shop today and he told me a customer inquired about having his immob disabled for a racecar swap. He knew i had disabled the me7.x and wanted to know if i could do the same for his customer. I have never seen one of these let alone open one up so any info would be great.
pvl

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 06:47:34 PM »

This is the same immo as m3.8.2 and m3.8.3.

You can read-out the chip with monoscan

it's as easy as ME7, to de-immo these. Tho you need to
de-solder 1x 24c02 chip to alter the code and reprogram it.

Pvl
marcello7x

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »

Ok good, i do the me7s by desoldering as well. The customer will be mailing in the ecu if i can help.

Is it the same coding as the 95040?
matchew

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 09:43:36 PM »

The customer will be mailing in the ecu if i can help.

So you are asking other people for their knowledge so you can complete a job for a paying customer. Are you going to share the profits amongst the people who help you?
pvl

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 04:04:18 AM »

It would be nice to do this service for a extremely small fee, and donate this fee to the site/nefmoto.  As we all have a wealth of
information over here, and we would like to keep that running/available for a loooooong time !...

For the rest, i gave proper info how this is done so he should be able to figure out at least how to read it out, without soldering.
Use the searchfunction and also try other forums Wink

Cheers,

PvL
marcello7x

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 06:52:51 PM »

Im not getting paid a dime Undecided. I dont have my own shop or anything of the sort. Im symply an enthusiest that wants to help a local shop that has helped me out. Will the shop make some $$$ sure i assume so. You can google my user name and find that im regestered at way more forums than i can post at, but the ones that i did stick around in i did my share of contributing. I dont know enough to give back yet.

The only times i have asked for help explicitly for cars that are not my own are for this, and some guidence in a tune for a friends car, none of which im getting paid for. Im openly saying its not for my car, i can only imagine how many people have made tons of money through info and other peoples hard work on this site, im not one of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: