Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Help with me7 ecu secondary air removal  (Read 12922 times)
prj

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2021, 01:00:45 AM »

No need for your negative comments thankyou

I've never tuned ME7 if I did I wouldn't be asking here .

Sent from my CPH1931 using Tapatalk

Yes, there is a need for these comments. The problem is not ME7.
The problem is you being completely clueless with everything computer and electronics related.
I am sure there is something you can do very well, but technology does not seem to be it.

If someone didn't do it for you, the next post most likely would have been "help, my car does not start".
And if you don't know how to make a proper screenshot on a computer, I highly doubt your ability to make a bench harness and to recover the ECU.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Rick81

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2021, 01:40:37 AM »

Yes, there is a need for these comments. The problem is not ME7.
The problem is you being completely clueless with everything computer and electronics related.
I am sure there is something you can do very well, but technology does not seem to be it.

If someone didn't do it for you, the next post most likely would have been "help, my car does not start".
And if you don't know how to make a proper screenshot on a computer, I highly doubt your ability to make a bench harness and to recover the ECU.
I'm not after criticism . Why you wasting time commenting  if your not willing to help

prj

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2021, 02:36:31 AM »

I'm not after criticism . Why you wasting time commenting  if your not willing to help

You were never looking for help. You were looking for someone to do it for you.
Which unfortunately someone did, but this is not the spirit of this forum.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
Rick81

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2021, 02:50:14 AM »

Now hang on I was willing to put the work in . You didn't get up one morning and just no how to do it .

You must have learnt at some point . So please spare a thought for other people.

I don't expect you to answer it for me but a hand to fellow members would be nice.

At the moment your just coming across as a bully throwing your weight about .

You no nothing about what I no. So don't sit there on the other side of a computer judging .

I flash cars on a daily basis, rescued many ecus that have been bricked at work through ford's computers. I use computers on a daily basis. The screen shot was because my laptop is new and my old got broken.

I work as a tech for ford and have stripped many an engine and all of it's components down to the last bots and rebuilt them. I'm very computer savvy . But just because I quite get something right and it wasn't what you like ,you jumped all over it .

I'm so sorry that your above everyone else .
I won't be coming on here no longer thankyou I can do with out it

bamofo

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2021, 07:11:38 AM »

You were never looking for help. You were looking for someone to do it for you.
Which unfortunately someone did, but this is not the spirit of this forum.

Yeah that's right its a DIAY forum, not a DIY with some help forum. Gosh. We should get it renamed to Do It All Yourself. Turning off SAI should not involve spending a year learning all this on a site where the only way to find things is to use google to get to the right post on this forum... Wasted enough of my life learning that. and its literally 3 minutes of work for anyone on here that posts all the time to do so its not worth charging someone to help with. From this he has already disassembled the rom and is looking into the rest of the hot mess that was in his original rom, which is he on his own with. If he wants a full tune im sure he will reach out to you though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: