Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: DIY TCU controller  (Read 12126 times)
prj

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2022, 11:05:41 AM »

Good you tell me that before I raise power in engine.
But still this hack with MDNORM can be useful when I put nitrous.
With K04 I am not going to make more than 500Nm after 5000 rpm, so at this point I can make custom function when I hit nitrous to raise MDNORM
Only thinking out loud
Please stop thinking and just set MDNORM <630nm.
What you wrote is complete BS because you do not understand what the problem is. There is no need to screw with MDNORM, the gearbox will misadapt and you will have tons of issues.
If you want firmer shifting behaviour adjust the TCU software.

First I need to rebuild trans, thank you all, now is not problem when I know what to do. Also now when I figure out how to match ecu and trans maybe I wil go to 6hp26(If can fit in C5) Smiley
thank you will do that
Exactly. And you don't need 6HP26. 6HP19 can hold up to 700 Nm very easily, even more (only input shaft can be a problem), and you will probably not make much more torque. 6HP26 goes to 1200Nm.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
BlackT

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2022, 01:03:35 PM »

Please stop thinking and just set MDNORM <630nm.
What you wrote is complete BS because you do not understand what the problem is. There is no need to screw with MDNORM, the gearbox will misadapt and you will have tons of issues.
If you want firmer shifting behaviour adjust the TCU software.
Not during shift, durring acceleration when I hit nitrous to avoid TC slip, make custom code to raise MDNORM only while N20 switch is on. But that is far away in this phase. No need to bother now with that

Exactly. And you don't need 6HP26. 6HP19 can hold up to 700 Nm very easily, even more (only input shaft can be a problem), and you will probably not make much more torque. 6HP26 goes to 1200Nm.
So internals od 6hp19 can hold 700 Nm?? That is awesome.

when we talk about software, any cheper tool(under 500€) that can remap this trans? I didnt find anyone in my country than can do it. I only want to make tiptronic like manual mode
prj

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2022, 04:32:40 PM »

Not during shift, durring acceleration when I hit nitrous to avoid TC slip, make custom code to raise MDNORM only while N20 switch is on. But that is far away in this phase. No need to bother now with that
Really shit idea. And again TC control is not torque based if I remember correctly. It is just a closed loop controller and I don't recall any kind of pre-control being used on it. Why on earth would you change MDNORM, I don't think you understand what it does.
If you need more torque calculated, calculate more torque, but none of that will help TC slip.
when we talk about software, any cheper tool(under 500€) that can remap this trans? I didnt find anyone in my country than can do it. I only want to make tiptronic like manual mode
Cheap cheap cheap, free free free.

Pay to play. ZF6HP is done only by a handful of tools, Flex and Frieling spring to mind.

Log your car properly.
cherry

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2022, 05:12:28 PM »

Byteshooter can do by obd also, but you needed to pay extra for it. Pcmflash has new module for bench, same as for EDC16 bench.
prj

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2022, 05:37:23 PM »

Bench is really messy though on these.
You need to physically remove the mechatronic unit/valvebody out of the oil and connect directly to the board. At least with Flex.

Not a viable solution for tuning at all. Only for cloning it's ok, as you need to remove the oil ...

Log your car properly.
cherry

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2022, 10:38:04 PM »

It seems at least one connection is "inside" -> https://pcmflash.ru/downloads/pcmflash_77.pdf

There are also sgo -> bin -> sgo service available, if you really need only one attempt, then you can use every tool to write sgo.

To export data from sgo you need to xor with FF. Blocks are BCB, checksum can be done with winols. Did this with Aisin tcu, but these use plain data inside sgm, i have no clue about BCB but i think someone her can assist. Not sure about the signing from these sgo too, for Aisin you just need to copy the checksum inside sgo.
prj

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2022, 06:21:05 AM »

Flex can flash them OBD... that's what I have always used.
Also Frieling can do it, and you can buy only the one protocol.

There is the "MINI DSG Reader" china clone of Frieling, and I think the 6HP protocols are open on it.
But I have no clue if the clone works, and if you brick the controller, then LOL.

Log your car properly.
BlackT

« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2022, 06:58:53 AM »

There are many tuners that have Flex but they don't do 6HP19? Is there any special tool for Flex so it can work with 6HP, or they don't want to try?

Frieling iflash?

It seems at least one connection is "inside" -> https://pcmflash.ru/downloads/pcmflash_77.pdf

There are also sgo -> bin -> sgo service available, if you really need only one attempt, then you can use every tool to write sgo.

To export data from sgo you need to xor with FF. Blocks are BCB, checksum can be done with winols. Did this with Aisin tcu, but these use plain data inside sgm, i have no clue about BCB but i think someone her can assist. Not sure about the signing from these sgo too, for Aisin you just need to copy the checksum inside sgo.
If this option can work this would be awesome, I have tool to write SGO in this gearbox

BlackT

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2022, 11:17:42 AM »

What is happening with this gearbox when I press brake and throttle at start?
Is there some function in gearbox for fast start, and less damage to geaebox? Or yust TC slip during that phase?

Yust to know I didn't try to do that. With 5HP yes but with this no
EAF1-KR

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2022, 12:51:32 AM »

Eh???
Use ME7.1.1 and no problem.
Hello, use me7 5 is that ok?
K2d33

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2022, 12:55:25 PM »

I didn't think, bad idea

In other thread there is a swap 2.7TT in C6 and C6 gearbox with 3.0 petrol C6 software for gearbox.
My plan is to use gearbox from B7 3.0 TDI on audi C5, I was planning to put gearbox from C6 but immo from gearbox make it really hard
6hp is not a problem. There are gearboxes up to 2005 (in a6 c6 and d3, without immo TCU 19.02/19.04) and there are also in audi a4 also 19.11 (supported by flex and other tools) which have disabled immo.

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: