Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problem warmup coldstart  (Read 3509 times)
Patryk69

« on: April 09, 2023, 05:12:09 AM »

hello I have Agu with bundle me7.5 with aum. Since the beginning of the beam swap, I have a problem that after each start of the car, the engine waves for about 30 seconds and cannot be moved, I tried to tune kffwlw and kffwl helped a little but not much. injections I have siemens deka 630cc and I will add that on the m3.8.3 bundle he fired well and had no such problems
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 05:31:56 AM »

Tune the car properly. Also, get new injectors as those are shit. Not sure what you are expecting? No logs or file, you expect telepathy or some other kind of supernatural superpower to kick in or? Lol

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Patryk69

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2023, 06:24:07 AM »

I can upload the file no problem
Patryk69

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2023, 06:26:12 AM »

unless someone is able to tell me which maps work right after starting a cold engine, and which work when the engine is hot after firing
_nameless

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2023, 08:18:16 AM »

KSTT maps instructs ecu to fuel during crank and start of your engine (few secs), then it switches over to KFFWL and they fuel your car up to 90deg.... However, I highly highly doubt that is your problem.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Patryk69

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2023, 12:47:00 PM »

this is my file
Patryk69

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2023, 02:42:00 AM »

describe my problem in more detail. After starting the engine in the cold, it waves, sneezes into the intake and can even go out to add gas, it does not react for about 20 seconds, and there are gentle waves on the warm one, it lasts maybe 10 seconds and you can go
_nameless

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2023, 05:52:47 AM »

describe my problem in more detail. After starting the engine in the cold, it waves, sneezes into the intake and can even go out to add gas, it does not react for about 20 seconds, and there are gentle waves on the warm one, it lasts maybe 10 seconds and you can go
That would be massively lean with it backfire in the intake manifold.

Blazius

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2023, 09:26:46 AM »

Man its impossible to understand sometimes what you wanna say...
If you dont know english and translator is spitting out bullshit, then get a friend or someone with half decent knowledge of english to write what you need.
Patryk69

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2023, 05:01:38 AM »

Man its impossible to understand sometimes what you wanna say...
If you dont know english and translator is spitting out bullshit, then get a friend or someone with half decent knowledge of english to write what you need.

ok in short, the worst waves after firing on a cold engine and it lasts up to 20 seconds and on a warm one about 5-7 seconds and you can hear it shooting at the air filter ... Better?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: