Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Galletto 1260 Help  (Read 633 times)
C5AudiGirl

« on: May 28, 2024, 10:24:15 AM »

I am trying to fix my 06 audi a6 4.2 ecu 4F0910560. I am trying to flash it and now it does not have a HW version. Any help?
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 06:31:44 AM »

I am trying to fix my 06 audi a6 4.2 ecu 4F0910560. I am trying to flash it and now it does not have a HW version. Any help?
I guess Ill bite. You are not providing enough info for anyone to help you. Also, what you wrote does not make any sense.

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
C5AudiGirl

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2024, 02:15:38 PM »

I guess Ill bite. You are not providing enough info for anyone to help you. Also, what you wrote does not make any sense.

Sorry, looking back on what I said does not make sense and I did not provide any real context. Let me try to make more sense.

I have an ME7.1.1 ecu and I was trying to flash a S4 firmware to it and I went into vagcom it no longer had a HW number, no dtc's at all. I flashed it back to the A6 bin i backed up and still the same issue. I assume you can not just flash firmwares like that they probally have to match the hardware inside the ecu. I am just trying to get it back to a working state as the way it came. If any more info is needed please let me know and I will provide.
_nameless

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 05:56:37 PM »

Sorry, looking back on what I said does not make sense and I did not provide any real context. Let me try to make more sense.

I have an ME7.1.1 ecu and I was trying to flash a S4 firmware to it and I went into vagcom it no longer had a HW number, no dtc's at all. I flashed it back to the A6 bin i backed up and still the same issue. I assume you can not just flash firmwares like that they probally have to match the hardware inside the ecu. I am just trying to get it back to a working state as the way it came. If any more info is needed please let me know and I will provide.
It sounds like you are stuck in programming mode, or does vcds not connect to the ecu at all? What was the number on the ecu case and what software version did you write to it?

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: