Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Jumping boost with full throttle 2.7tt a4 b5  (Read 990 times)
wakaba

« on: April 02, 2024, 01:47:13 PM »

Hi guys!
I've been building my car for a little over a year, was 2.8 atmo a4 b5 1998, and i did swap 2.7tt bes from allroad 2003, with 01e 6 speed manual gearbox, aem 50-1000 fuel pump, pfr7q candles (0.65mm each), bosch 1000cc injectors, rs4 maf, tfsi coils, and etc...
I'm trying to configure my car for stage 2, following the example of Nyet.
But my boost is not constant, it decreases all the time, and traction is only present at the start, in the first 3500 rpm, after which the car no longer pulls as well as I would like.
According to the logs, I see that car reaches the set values, but cannot maintain them, there are no rollbacks when igniting.
AFR keeps from the given 12.5 (from lamfa map), approximately 12.8-13.0.
I've been adjusting the injectors for about several hours, and they still need work, which is probably why I can't achieve the desired result in AFR.
Before, I didn’t create topics on questions that I had, and I always tried to look for similar topics of discussion, and everything worked out, but in this case I’m at a dead end, I’m hoping for advice from those in the know Smiley
I can pay for help if required, cause I appreciate people who develop and respect their knowledge and time.
Logged in VCDS.

Regards,
Daniel
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 03:43:50 PM by wakaba » Logged
wakaba

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 01:50:34 PM »

Hi guys!
I've been building my car for a little over a year, was 2.8 atmo a4 b5 1998, and i did swap 2.7tt bes from allroad 2003, with 01e 6 speed manual gearbox, aem 50-1000 fuel pump, pfr7q candles (0.65mm each), bosch 1000cc injectors, rs4 maf, tfsi coils, and etc...
I'm trying to configure my car for stage 2, following the example of Nyet.
But my boost is not constant, it decreases all the time, and traction is only present at the start, in the first 3500 thousand revolutions, after which the car no longer pulls as well as I would like.
According to the logs, I see that car reaches the set values, but cannot maintain them, there are no rollbacks when igniting.
AFR keeps from the given 12.5 (from lamfa map), approximately 12.8-13.0.
I've been adjusting the injectors for about several hours, and they still need work, which is probably why I can't achieve the desired result in AFR.
Before, I didn’t create topics on questions that I had, and I always tried to look for similar topics of discussion, and everything worked out, but in this case I’m at a dead end, I’m hoping for advice from those in the know Smiley
I can pay for help if required, cause I appreciate people who develop and respect their knowledge and time.
Logged in VCDS.

Regards,
Daniel

I forgot to add, pop'n'bang almost doesn’t work, I tried dozens of different settings, made more than 15 cars using my bang settings, and everything works great for everyone with or without flames, but on mine car you can barely hear anything making noise from the exhaust.
Spen Holder

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 11:06:12 PM »

You may want to use vehical, my tuner will not have me use anything else. Its a lot easier then me7logger, free for me7, and will give logs that are actually usable.
aef

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 02:01:28 AM »

log with me7logger and come back with an actual log
wakaba

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 01:16:20 PM »

log with me7logger and come back with an actual log

me7logger did not work with my ecu, i was try use this logger with vcds cable.
they did not connect.
wakaba

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 01:22:29 PM »

You may want to use vehical, my tuner will not have me use anything else. Its a lot easier then me7logger, free for me7, and will give logs that are actually usable.

mytuner? what is this?
maybe you mean me7tuner?
prj

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 01:35:15 PM »

me7logger did not work with my ecu, i was try use this logger with vcds cable.
they did not connect.

So you need a different cable. If you can't make logs, nobody can help you.
VCDS does not produce logs suitable for tuning on ME7.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
wakaba

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2024, 08:01:33 PM »

So you need a different cable. If you can't make logs, nobody can help you.
VCDS does not produce logs suitable for tuning on ME7.

Hi guys again, i have a fresh news.

I became deeply involved in the issue of equipment and software.
I tried different programs, both visual me7logger and vehicallogger from mr PRJ (thank you so much for your work).
The result is the same everywhere, my ECU does not responde, no matter how hard I try.
Variant with removed the dashboard fuse allready was used (not working).
For example, if I connect the kess(china ofc) and want to get the ID, everything works, remap and etc with kess all works.
VCDS diagnostics works too.
But as soon as the question arises about connecting some kind of logger, there is no positive result.
I tried the dual-k cable that I bought for VCDS, I made it work with the visual logger(by changing drivers to VCP), but the ECU does not response.
I also tried to connect scanmatic 2 pro, separately or through a vehicallogger, but the result is still negative.

Regards,
Daniel
wakaba

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2024, 08:11:42 PM »

Hi guys again, i have a fresh news.

I became deeply involved in the issue of equipment and software.
I tried different programs, both visual me7logger and vehicallogger from mr PRJ (thank you so much for your work).
The result is the same everywhere, my ECU does not responde, no matter how hard I try.
Variant with removed the dashboard fuse allready was used (not working).
For example, if I connect the kess(china ofc) and want to get the ID, everything works, remap and etc with kess all works.
VCDS diagnostics works too.
But as soon as the question arises about connecting some kind of logger, there is no positive result.
I tried the dual-k cable that I bought for VCDS, I made it work with the visual logger(by changing drivers to VCP), but the ECU does not response.
I also tried to connect scanmatic 2 pro, separately or through a vehicallogger, but the result is still negative.

Regards,
Daniel

Damn, it’s a stupid situation, but literally in a few minutes I solved my problem by setting the speed limit to 30 seconds in VehicalLogger.
So next time i will send normal logs.
Thank you guys.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 03:52:31 PM by wakaba » Logged
wakaba

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2024, 03:05:55 PM »

Allright.
Thats my log, i did that when ride to work on the highway.
Vehical logger was used.

Start at +- center, was 3th gear 1500 rpm to max rpm, full throttle.
I know how to look at the logs, what parameters need to be observed, but in this case I don’t understand what is limiting my car.
Why does the shooting not work when the ignition maps are made at -40*.

By the way, I figured out that the boost was jumping, this was due to the fact that the boost went into the pan through the crankcase ventilation system.
But after this run which showed in logs, i was have emergency mode (0.3 boost) until I restarted the machine.

Also my Dragy result is (with stable 1.05-1.1 bar boost, this sometimes works correctly):

100-200 16.49s
1/4 best 13.98s@160.44 (when was little rainy, and 0-100 6.29s)
ENV Gearbox have a main pair 3.89, and i need to shift 3 speeds to reach 100 km/h, meh.

Regards,
Daniel
« Last Edit: June 03, 2024, 03:51:50 PM by wakaba » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: