Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Med17.7.3 Mercedes] the logic of „Untere and Obere”  (Read 905 times)
Rocky

« on: March 22, 2024, 08:29:21 AM »

Hello

I’m just looking for logic of this parameters:

FW_TM_FP_CacIATPBitAcvn_H -> Obere Schwelle IAT für die Aktivierung der Ladeluftkühlungspumpe (Bit)
Value: 35*C

FW_TM_FP_CacIATPBitAcvn_L -> Untere Schwelle IAT für die Aktivierung der Ladeluftkühlungspumpe (Bit)
Value: 25*C

The car:
Mercedes W222 S500 4.7BiTurbo with additional coolant circulation with additional side cooler for cooling gearbox and intake air. This additional coolant circuit have electric pomp which is controlled by ECU.

The Ecu is MED17.7.3 from 2014MY.

Im working on it with W218 MED17.7 5.5L AMG 2008.10 FunktionsRahmen but there are no such parameters.

The question is. What is this range from Untere(low)-Obere(high) for activation pump. What about the other situation when the Intake Air Temp is out of this range?

let's discuss
Regards
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 05:59:13 PM by Rocky » Logged
Rocky

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 08:33:32 AM »

The Values attached
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 06:00:18 PM by Rocky » Logged
Jelto

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2024, 04:14:38 PM »

I assume the down Border "untere Grenze" is the lowest temp of Inlet Air temp to be able to activate the pump. It might then activate if another routine triggers to activate it because X Performance/Load is requested. Below that point i dont think that pump will activate at all.
The upper Border "obere Grenze" might then be the upper limit of the "pump can be activated but doesnt need to", above that value it will turn on definetly.
Thats how i think it works, but thats no safe info. Maybe look in which folder the definition is placed in damos and refer to the ID, sometimes you can decrypt it to understand better.
One question, where did you get the Funktionsrahmen you have?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: