Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How is KTZLR- Constant for model exhaust pipe volume calibrated ?  (Read 5840 times)
ABCD

Hello folks,

What is KTZLR (Constant for model exhaust pipe volume)?

How this variable is  calibrated and used?

My rough knowledge is that is used to calculate lambda control delay time...any info is appreciated.

Thanks
Aditya
ABCD

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 12:16:59 AM »

anybody Sad
TTQS
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 01:14:43 AM »

I searched the English and German funktionsrahmens for this variable and couldn't find it. Can you give us any clue about where you've seen it and are you certain that the descriptor is correct?

TTQS
ABCD

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 01:30:45 AM »

Hi TTQS,

Have attached calculation of KTZLR
TTQS
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 08:16:06 AM »

As per other post in KUMSIRL, you seem to have a different funktionsrahmen than those we are familiar with at Nefmoto. I searched the ME7 FRs and the MED9.1 FR to no avail. Is this from an older or newer ECU than ME7? Please would you upload or otherwise make available your English language FR so that we can all get the benefit and see your information in its overall context. As it stands, you have an advantage over the people you are asking for help!

Thanks.

TTQS
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 11:26:30 AM by TTQS » Logged
silentbob

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 09:07:48 AM »

Hello folks,

My rough knowledge is that is used to calculate lambda control delay time...any info is appreciated.

Thanks
Aditya

As described in the FR it's used to model the gas delay time on the exhaust side.
To calibrate this properly you need a ECU with online calibration access and a dyno to hold the engine in steady state.
Then simply give a jump on the injected fuel mass and measure the time till the lambda sensor sees the different mixture.  Wink
ABCD

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 08:07:13 PM »

@ silentbob

Thanks, that clears my understanding !
lulu2003

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 04:57:05 AM »

Please would you upload or otherwise make available your English language FR so that we can all get the benefit and see your information in its overall context. As it stands, you have an advantage over the people you are asking for help!

+1
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: