Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cluster recode - no channel 60?  (Read 5104 times)
MDJ

« on: January 23, 2013, 04:05:27 PM »

I'm having cluster/ABS/ESP communication errors with my current ECU.  I checked the adaptation code in channel 60 and it came up as 0.  Now, my physical ECU says T box.  However, VCDS is telling me M box with 06711 as soft coding.  So, I attempted to change the cluster coding to 1025 (T or M box with 6MT) in channel 60.  Tested fine, but now I've got no tach signal and nothing is coming up in my heads up display (outside temp, MPG, etc.).  No additional codes to speak of.

After multiple attempts at changing everything back to the original '0' value and getting the error message : Channel 60 not available, I'm forced to ask the masses what to do now?  I've driven the car around the block twice, let it sit, attempted generic login numbers and all to no avail.  Do I need to just wait it out?

I've been told the ABS/ESP errors could be a hardcoding issue as well as the possibility that I may have a Bosch cluster in my car.  However, I had an M box installed with my previous tune and had zero issues.

Any help is appreciated!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:19:38 PM by nyet » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: