Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South African Greetings  (Read 3366 times)
General.Dunn

« on: October 21, 2013, 08:41:47 AM »

Hi all, just got interested in the ECU tuning aspect of things, currently have an Astra Coupe (Bosch ME1.5.5) and already downloaded a Stage1 file from one of the threads off here, as well as got myself a TestVersion 2.43 Win7 32bit WinOLS download.
I am doing all I can to learn and understand, so far this is all greek to me, but its only been 3days.

The reason for the tuning decision is the South African tuners are all over the place, but no one seems to offer a custom tune, instead, they just get a bunch of predefined maps, and swap them out until one works with the car, needless to say, rebuilding engines happens a lot lol

I have come across everything from Kess V2, Gellatto 1260, and WinOLS, all seem great, but I have so much reading and research to get going. Hoping to hear a lot from you fine people, and hope my future questions do not come too fast for u guys haha.

best regards

Justin Dunn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: