Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: blinking check engine light and epc when key is turned no start  (Read 17618 times)
Ramathorn420

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2014, 08:42:51 PM »

Thank you for the advice guys! I did try two more times, but no success. Although I think I am getting it into bootmode, it starts writing, says SEED OK, then erasing...ok then start writting    followed by writting error.   I am leaving on spring break tomorrow and the ECU will be on it's way to ddillenger. I am going to build a bench harness and try to stock up a few ECU's to practice on etc... as well as back ups. Again, thank you guys for the info!!!
Ramathorn420

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2014, 08:44:46 PM »

Don`t forget to get out fuse from dashboard before getting into boot mode on the car. I`ve tried more than 3 hours with no success. After removing dashboard fuse worked like a charm.

I was under the impression that was only required for immo cars?   Either way, which fuse are you talking about? as I have an 01 allroad I will be flashing one day soon.
_nameless

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2014, 03:47:46 PM »

I was under the impression that was only required for immo cars?   Either way, which fuse are you talking about? as I have an 01 allroad I will be flashing one day soon.
It seems that the more I do the more I want to pull ecus out to flash them... I had a 2004 mk4 auto that I did a read over obd2 and had a error that I had to pull the ecu to rewrite to clear. before that I had numerous me7.1's I had issues writing to inside the car... for the amount of time it takes I find its well worth it...jmo but it works for me... I made a bench set up with a old 650 watt atx power supply, a ecu plug I cut off a junk car and a obd2 and to obd1 adaptor for my mpps cable / vagcom

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: