Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VAST Tune stage 3- looking to tune over top...want to make sure i dont brick it  (Read 2985 times)
Dorny1

As the title states I have a 2001 Audi S4 M-box with k04's and the trimmings for stage 3-, been running a base tune from VAST cause they shut down. That is after I tried to have them mod the file and they wouldn't because my tune was done by some guy who got fired. (What a fricken joke and bad business practice to not honor a deal, I just wanted a base stage 3 file will be doing a nefmoto tune) BUT i digress I cannot pull the tune off with the usb->serial cable I have done this on a few other S4's just giving them stage 1 tunes so not a complete noob.

Wondering if flashing to this file (or any) will brick my ecu that was vast tuned. This is a tune from Jude I thought i'd try out, and work with tweaking while i get the injectors and fmic piping built.

ddillenger

If the ecu isn't physically chipped it'll be fine to flash over.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: