Pages: [1]
Author Topic: disabling golf/bora mk4 cluster immo check (immo3)  (Read 4399 times)
Aivaras

« on: March 18, 2015, 10:23:08 AM »

Hello.
I assume there is immo off in my ecu, because car can start without rfid chip, just with the metal part of the key with any cluster replaced without need to match the keys. The problem is, that the immo light always pops up on replacement cluster following by a loud beep. it really annoys me. Is there any way to disable this in vluster eeprom or some kind of soldering?
I can't match the key because channel 50 is not available and when trying to adapt keys in channel 21 it gives error after I press test without ability to press save. I tries both ways of keys matching (immo2 to immo3 and immo3 to immo3). btw, there is nothing in "extra" field in ecu window in vcds and also channel 81 is not available in engine measurement blocks. also, channel 23 and 24 in instruments measurement blocks are all zeros.

To sum everything up:
1. I need to disable immo light and loud beep in my immo3 vdo cluster

2. Car starts without key matching with any cluster and with any key
3. Keys won't adapt to cluster either cluster to ecu
4. Previous bosch rb4 immo3 cluster somehow has this light disabled and gives no beep or immo light

I am out of ideas and google didn't give anything...
k0mpresd

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 10:30:14 AM »

turn immo back on in ecu and properly adapt key and ecu to the car.
Aivaras

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 09:37:27 AM »

I am not good enough to turn it on, but I guess it's the only solution. will try to find some one to do this for me. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: