Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Load calculation problem or not ?  (Read 10789 times)
kelesha

« on: June 15, 2011, 10:45:48 AM »

Guys I am interested are you see anything confusing on that VCDS log ?  Roll Eyes
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »

do you have a full log with headers intact so i can plug it into ecuxplot?

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
kelesha

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 12:09:00 PM »

do you have a full log with headers intact so i can plug it into ecuxplot?
Yes, its the part from this log if thats helps......
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »

Assuming KUMSRL is .001072, "Calc Load" is what I would expect Smiley

ECUx Plot

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
kelesha

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »

Assuming KUMSRL is .001072, "Calc Load" is what I would expect Smiley
KUMSRL is .001264 but anyway load is still less from what i expect..............so problem is from where can be that "limitation" on ECU calculated load ? There are not load or air flow related fault codes too......
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 11:42:59 AM »

Must be. Maybe make a scatter plot of expected vs actual at varying load points?

Drive around for a while, make log, and i'll do one.

ECUx Plot

kelesha

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 12:30:31 PM »

Must be. Maybe make a scatter plot of expected vs actual at varying load points?

Drive around for a while, make log, and i'll do one.
Problem solved Wink ECU dont like bigger airflow and go to emergency mode without fault codes, or it need some time to put fault code but i depress throttle immediately when i see lean conditions caused by less calculated load......

Anyway thanks for your help mate !!! Wink
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 04:24:11 PM »

Out of curiosity, did it have anything to do with KFMLDMX?

ECUx Plot

kelesha

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2011, 10:30:11 AM »

Out of curiosity, did it have anything to do with KFMLDMX?
No, KFMLDMX was already modified, but thats latest type ME7.1.1 ECU with ST10 processor inside and it have a little bit different software than other(older) ME7, it have several more flow monitoring maps with different priority and they all need to be modified one depend of other Wink
FAST27TT

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 10:54:07 AM »

Kelesha: How Yours latest R32 make power ? what mechanical stage are if I can ask ?.

I have here same project on end.

Its with manual or dsg ?

Regards.
kelesha

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 11:46:12 AM »

Kelesha: How Yours latest R32 make power ? what mechanical stage are if I can ask ?.
Sorry i dont understand your first question exactly ? About mechanical upgrades it have of course build engine with GT4294R turbo on 1.5bar at the moment

I have here same project on end.
Can you share more details about it ?

Its with manual or dsg ?
Its with manual box
FAST27TT

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 02:16:15 PM »

I have here R32 Golf5 BUB engine with ST10 ECU - I know Yours problem with flow limiters but I was read this topic to late. Our project have smaller turbo for about 550-600PS its lates product from BorgWarner line EngineredForRace and its with DSG BOX. We have serial engine only with head spacer but with stronger cluthes in BOX.

What power You want ? Do You modyfy gearbox some kind of SQS or Quaife or DRP get ?

Regards.
kelesha

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 11:25:44 PM »

We have serial engine only with head spacer but with stronger cluthes in BOX.
I think you know  that later engines like BUB use cast crank i.e not so good for high power Wink Btw what DSG clutches you use and what about new DSG software what you will need ?

What power You want ? Do You modyfy gearbox some kind of SQS or Quaife or DRP get ?
There is not target power in this project, will see what it will put on 2bar and thats it Smiley Gearbox is stock 02Q from MK5 R32, it hold in the moment but car is not abused a lot......unfortunately Quaife stop their gearkit production and the only option is SQS, bad is that its so noisy......."strong" DRP box is internet legend, we already broke 5 or 6 DRP and other 02M boxes with MK4 R32 turbo with around 550hp and 750nm, now this car hold fine with 02Q R32 box and wait for DSG swap in our service.....problem is that its not real Mk4 R32, its hybrid engine i.e 2.8 AQP stroked to 3.3 still with AQP ECU (On/Off intake cam) and i am not so sure does it have coding for DSG box........soon we will see Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: