Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fueling problems  (Read 4235 times)
Manu_BTS

« on: March 25, 2015, 01:51:09 AM »

Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry with my bad English, It´s not my native language.

Since I have plug a new 4bar FPR, I´m having problems with lambda adaptations.

I have OEM injectors (317cc at 3bar) and to adjust the new injector scaling I set KRKTE to 0,089028335 at 16bit using KRKTE Calculator.

My lambda it´s OK, but after driving some kilometers (maybe 50-100km) I see in channel 33 SFTS lambda adaptation fluctuates between -1.6%/1.6%

In channel 32 lambda adaptations are -0.4% in the first value (So KRKTE it´s fine) and +3.9% in the second value (here is my problem)

At idle, the injection time fluctuates between 1.7ms/2.04ms, but idle is perfect, not oscilates.

What would be the problem? I must try to adjust FKKVS for non linearity injection, KFKHFM for maf non linearity, or TVUB for injector latency? I have reading a lot here, but my head is a mess...

I have a 2.75" downpipe without cat, and no OEM intake airbox (I just have an Apexi one), inlet pipe is a Forge specific for my engine.

Please help! I would like adjust lambda adaptations and leave it between 0 and +-1%

masterj

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 01:55:36 AM »

Increase krkte by 3.9% and drive for a while to log new values for stft and ltft

Manu_BTS

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 01:58:54 AM »

Increase krkte by 3.9%

I have tried this, but if I do that, first value go up to -1.1% and second value go up to +4.4%, so, it doesn´t work...
ddillenger

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 01:59:40 AM »

Increase krkte by 3.9% and drive for a while to log new values for stft and ltft

Why? What's wrong with 3.9 percent? Well within spec, and IMO, changing KRKTE from it's theoretically correct value is incorrect. Find out where the error's coming from, fix it there. Likely FKKVS.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
Manu_BTS

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 02:32:56 AM »

Why? What's wrong with 3.9 percent? Well within spec, and IMO, changing KRKTE from it's theoretically correct value is incorrect. Find out where the error's coming from, fix it there. Likely FKKVS.

Hi Ddillenger! You suggest that 3.9% isn´t bad at all? I ask this, because google translator it´s so bad and I trying to understand all...

I´m thinking that the problem could be at KFKHFM map, because I have reading, and if you change your intake system/track it could affects on maf readings and lambda adaptations go out.

What do U thinking about this?

However, I will log in a few runs, load & RPM vs. SFTS to adjust properly FKKVS, it´s correct? 
masterj

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 06:50:58 AM »

Dunno i always try krktr and tvub first and only when i have around 0 in trims i log actual lambda, rpm, injection time and fix fkkvs based on that

Manu_BTS

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 01:46:32 AM »

I´m back! hahahaha

I´ve been doing some runs logging intake mass air with OEM intake air box and my Apexi setup.

With OEM intake setup, I have 175g/s peak max air, but with the Apexi setup y only see 165-167g/s max air.

As I supossed, with no OEM intake setup KFKHFM must be adjusted to keeping lambda adaptations right.

Doing a minor adjustements at various points of the table, I have this results:

SFTS at idle: oscilates between -0.8% and +0.8% aprox.

LFTS: in first value I have -0.2% and in the second value I have +2.1%

I think there is an improvement, but still I have to do a run logging air mas quantity (g/s) to see if the readings have increased again to approach the OEM readings.

Any feedback is welcome.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: