Pages: [1]
Author Topic: me7.5 eeprom swap car wont start  (Read 3711 times)
modchip

« on: April 12, 2015, 02:42:56 PM »

hi all

i m new in the ecu prog but i have a little knoweledage about electronics so

my freind s car A4 2001 1.8T have a ecu fault want start   ( there is fuel from injector but no spark )
i baught other ecu and test it without modification the car start but for one second and stop and so i think it is the immo prob
i decide to desolder the 95040 from his ecu me7.5 and solder it in the new one and when i test the car crank but dont start even that one second and the diag say ecu locked

should i keep the eeprom of the new ecu and just change the skc and the vin number

Or what i should do

please help
_nameless

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 06:20:10 PM »

hi all

i m new in the ecu prog but i have a little knoweledage about electronics so

my freind s car A4 2001 1.8T have a ecu fault want start   ( there is fuel from injector but no spark )
i baught other ecu and test it without modification the car start but for one second and stop and so i think it is the immo prob
i decide to desolder the 95040 from his ecu me7.5 and solder it in the new one and when i test the car crank but dont start even that one second and the diag say ecu locked

should i keep the eeprom of the new ecu and just change the skc and the vin number

Or what i should do

please help
http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=3319.0title=
write this to thr eeprom and call it a day use argdubs eeprom flash tool so you dont have to remove the chip again 

If you are in the market for a tune and would like the ease of downloading and flashing a dyno tested tune for a fair price check out https://instatune.sellfy.store/
modchip

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 04:50:53 AM »

thank s i will try and tell you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: