Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CAN SOMEONE RATE THIS TUNE 12V VR6  (Read 5005 times)
vr6t4dr

« on: December 21, 2015, 10:41:25 AM »

PLEASE
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 11:54:41 AM »

1) DON'T FUCKING YELL. PEOPLE ARE LESS LIKELY TO HELP YOU IF YOU DO, NOT MORE
2) OBEY THE FUCKING FORUM RULES AND READ THE FUCKING STICKIES BEFORE FUCKING POSTING

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 12:45:18 PM »

1) DON'T FUCKING YELL. PEOPLE ARE LESS LIKELY TO HELP YOU IF YOU DO, NOT MORE
2) OBEY THE FUCKING FORUM RULES AND READ THE FUCKING STICKIES BEFORE FUCKING POSTING

I lol'd. It's rare that that happens.

Also, this "tune" is awful. Absolutely awful.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:
DDillenger84(at)gmail(dot)com

Email>PM
vr6t4dr

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 01:51:32 PM »

1-What the fuck are you talking about? Yelling? Did i miss something? Who's yelling ?
2-i dunno if your post was meant to just be a dick head. But why don't you be a bit more specific. I don't really have as much time as you obviously do. And i must have missed something in the stickies. Didn't know there was assholes like you that don't have anything else to do except jump down peoples throats for asking questions.

Thank you ddillenger. I couldn't really see anything in the places i was looking for changes. I dunno why he tried passed this off as a good tune. I know not to use his work in the future
ddillenger

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 01:53:08 PM »

1-What the fuck are you talking about? Yelling? Did i miss something? Who's yelling ?
2-i dunno if your post was meant to just be a dick head. But why don't you be a bit more specific. I don't really have as much time as you obviously do. And i must have missed something in the stickies. Didn't know there was assholes like you that don't have anything else to do except jump down peoples throats for asking questions.

Thank you ddillenger. I couldn't really see anything in the places i was looking for changes. I dunno why he tried passed this off as a good tune. I know not to use his work in the future

Nye was fucking with you.

Yelling, as in, typing with all caps. Don't take it personally.

As for the file, it won't gain much if any power.

Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience!

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 01:57:37 PM »

Nye was fucking with you.

Except for the part about reading the stickies.

I don't really have as much time as you obviously do. And i must have missed something in the stickies

Yes, you did. Post a log. Great that you don't have a lot of time (including the 10 seconds it takes to read a sticky in a forum), but you expect us to help you out at the drop of a hat and look at your bin without an accompanying log?

You know all that time we have? We are forced to use it to post/compose stickies and lengthy FAQs so people don't waste even more time. Theirs AND ours.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ddillenger

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 02:17:10 PM »

Except for the part about reading the stickies.

Yes, you did. Post a log. Great that you don't have a lot of time (including the 10 seconds it takes to read a sticky in a forum), but you expect us to help you out at the drop of a hat and look at your bin without an accompanying log?

You know all that time we have? We are forced to use it to post/compose stickies and lengthy FAQs so people don't waste even more time. Theirs AND ours.

+3 to KFZOP

+3.75 to most of KFZW

Some BTS bullshit. Nothing useful.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
vr6t4dr

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 02:23:47 PM »

Thank you both
Sorry for being lazy
ddillenger

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 02:26:25 PM »

Thank you both
Sorry for being lazy

I would yell at you too, but I got up early, got all my work done, and now am fairly bored.

Email/Google chat:

Email>PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: