Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Gent on the Forum  (Read 4888 times)
SixSeven

« on: September 20, 2011, 10:27:07 AM »

Greetings Fellas, looks like quite a resource has been set up here at Nefarious.  I thought I'd take a second to introduce myself before I delve into all the goodies here.

I recently procured a bone stock 2000 Audi A4 1.8T (ATW), and was instantly frustrated with the commercial availability of DIY tuning solutions.  Thus began my quest for knowledge on the finer points of the Motronics ECU and various flashing/editing software packages.  I'm a Mechanical Engineering grad student with a love for all things Auto.  I'm currently working on a brand new optical measurement technique for in-cylinder data acquisition, and I've got experience with the majority of mechanical systems on a car these days.  I'm fairly new to the tuning scene, but I'm excited to learn from what seems like a friendly community.  Hit me up if you've got any questions, and I'm sure I'll get to know some of you as I have more questions than Charlie Sheen has STD's.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: