Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 1.8t A4 AMB Tune ECU ID - 8E0909518F  (Read 8020 times)
Jonnyth3boy

« on: March 24, 2016, 03:26:53 PM »

Hi there! Ok, so I'm attempting to tune my original A4 1.8t .bin and I've learned what basic maps are supposed to look like such as MAF, Driver Wish and so forth. My issue is, I can't find any potential maps in my file that look like what I'm expecting to see. I've compared it to another 1.8t A4 bin file to make sure my hardware was valid and everything seems to line up almost identical. So I guess my question here is, on the 1.8t A4 bin file, what matrix and visual should I be searching for? Ideally I thought for the MAF I'd be looking for a 13x16 matrix and a steady visual of reverse shark fins with a flatline at each end in 16 bit format using lohi viewing. I have two xdf files but I'm not using TunerPro as I think WinOLS is a friendlier system. However if you all think I won't be able to find maps without a ols file then I suppose should pick up TunerPro as well.

Using WinOLS in 16 bit lohi.

Edit: I should add, I plan on running S4 4.2l Injectors and MAF

Edit: ECU ID - 8E0909518F

Any help here would be beyond appreciated. I'm not looking for any handouts and will gladly give whatever is needed for some assistance or read whatever I must. 

Thanks to all of you genuises! Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 09:33:31 AM by Jonnyth3boy » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 05:28:54 PM »

1) wrong forum
2) search for xdfs for your file in the right forum
3) 2 fails, read and follow the rules for the RIGHT forum

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5549.0title=

Not a great first post son Smiley

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Jonnyth3boy

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 08:14:54 PM »

I'll gladly move the post to the correct forum when I get home and upload my file. Thing is, I have two xdfs for my file but I'm not using tunerpro. So they show up just like .bin files in WinOLS.

Sorry again for the mispost, will move as soon as I have access to my desktop.
Jonnyth3boy

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 08:20:00 PM »

1) wrong forum
2) search for xdfs for your file in the right forum
3) 2 fails, read and follow the rules for the RIGHT forum

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5549.0title=

Not a great first post son Smiley
Thanks for moving
Jonnyth3boy

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2016, 10:32:53 PM »

Hi there! Ok, so I'm attempting to tune my original A4 1.8t .bin and I've learned what basic maps are supposed to look like such as MAF, Driver Wish and so forth. My issue is, I can't find any potential maps in my file that look like what I'm expecting to see. I've compared it to another 1.8t A4 bin file to make sure my hardware was valid and everything seems to line up almost identical. So I guess my question here is, on the 1.8t A4 bin file, what matrix and visual should I be searching for? Ideally I thought for the MAF I'd be looking for a 13x16 matrix and a steady visual of reverse shark fins with a flatline at each end in 16 bit format using lohi viewing. I have two xdf files but I'm not using TunerPro as I think WinOLS is a friendlier system. However if you all think I won't be able to find maps without a ols file then I suppose should pick up TunerPro as well.

Using WinOLS in 16 bit lohi.

Edit: I should add, I plan on running S4 4.2l Injectors and MAF

Any help here would be beyond appreciated. I'm not looking for any handouts and will gladly give whatever is needed for some assistance or read whatever I must. 

Thanks to all of you genuises! Cheesy

Edit: ECU ID - 8E0909518F
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 07:36:10 AM by Jonnyth3boy » Logged
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 10:35:28 PM »

Might want to put the ecu # in the topic.. also, do a search.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
ANDR

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 12:27:55 AM »

Here are the files...
Jonnyth3boy

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 09:43:09 AM »

Thanks for that ANDR! I had just one question. What's the difference between the two XDF files you posted?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: