Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help with boost issues and possible torque interventions  (Read 4292 times)
Tshirt2k

« on: April 17, 2016, 02:09:42 PM »

I have just started to be able to take some logs of my 1.8T conversion due to wanting to start tuning and to try to figure out some of the issues.

The car is a Vw scirocco Mk2 Track car with an AMK engine, 3" DP to 2.5" exhaust(no cats), Intercooler and cone filter. I flashed a BAM 018AH file on it and coded out bit i didnt need Evap, rear O2's etc.

I seemed to run ok but boost spiked quite high and sat higher than i would have expected.

I started by adding fuel via LAMFA to get fuel in a better place to start increasing the boost.
Which i have done slightly. Only touched LAMFA and LDRXN.

Whilst taking logs i noticed acceleration wasnt very smooth and felt like it pulled back near the redline.

As the car is very light possibly sub 1000kg i was wondering if this could be ARMD?
I have an issue with the copy of winols so hard to find this and put maps in tunerpro.

Can anyone help with this?

TIA

« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:13:15 PM by Tshirt2k » Logged
TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 09:24:45 AM »

Why does your boost request drop and then increases again? This is not good. No wonder it feels like it pulls back.It does.

Tshirt2k

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 10:04:20 AM »

It must be an intervention of sorts. ldrxn was increased from stock slightly. and it did this.
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 11:28:20 AM »

Something is amiss with your KFMIRL imo

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
Tshirt2k

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 02:10:49 PM »

Cheers, I will look into it.

It is a stock file apart but it seems to have a few issues. Possibly due to the conversion and being fairly solidly mounted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: