Pages: [1]
Author Topic: what type of programmer do you use for immo chip  (Read 5528 times)
volksdude

« on: September 07, 2011, 09:44:37 AM »

got tired of all the possibilities so I want to know what you are using, maybe it'll help me narrowing the choice
infinkc

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 10:41:37 AM »

got tired of all the possibilities so I want to know what you are using, maybe it'll help me narrowing the choice

willem gq4x here www.mcumall.com  i use a 8 pin clip with it, it has had issues before interfering with the other circuits on the ecu so i unsolder them most of the time and put them in a chip adapter.

Batronix programmers are also a good choice, i have an older one that i used a lot but didnt work with win7.  Better quality but more $, so you get what you pay for.

The willem is a great option cause it will do the 800bb chips also with a fairly inexpensive adapter.

volksdude

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 11:28:20 AM »

willem gq4x here www.mcumall.com  i use a 8 pin clip with it, it has had issues before interfering with the other circuits on the ecu so i unsolder them most of the time and put them in a chip adapter.

Batronix programmers are also a good choice, i have an older one that i used a lot but didnt work with win7.  Better quality but more $, so you get what you pay for.

The willem is a great option cause it will do the 800bb chips also with a fairly inexpensive adapter.

I was looking pretty hard on the willem as well, but maybe the cheapest one (with parrallel port) and especially if you say that the GQ4X has problem reading onboard
Tony@NefMoto
Administrator

2001.5 Audi S4 Stage 3

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 04:54:13 PM »

I have a Willem programmer I also bought from MCUMall. It will do 29F800 and 95040 chips as long as you buy the adapters.

Remember you have to log in if you want to see the file attachments!
Info or questions, please add to the wiki: http://www.nefariousmotorsports.com/wiki
Follow NefMoto developments on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nefmoto
chienliu1972

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 08:35:51 PM »

Is it Willem PCB50? Could this programmer read/write 95040 on ECU without desoldering it? I mean to use a 3M clip on 95040 to read/write by Willem PCB50.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: