Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Adaptation - Not OK. SKC  (Read 3181 times)
andrew8527

« on: May 03, 2016, 07:43:25 PM »

Presently have an IMMO defeated stock ECU in an '03 A4 (replacement during previous owner's tenure).  My goal is to replace this ECU with a (used) MTM chipped ECU.  (There is a physical chip on the board, FWIW).  I have been advised there are two ways to do this:  pair SKCs, or IMMO defeat the MTM chipped box.  I'm attempting the former....

I obtained the SKC for the MTM chipped ECU - 04489.  I obtained the SKC for the cluster - 00999.  I verify that each one is valid by logging into the respective locations.  I am using Ross-Tech's WIKI for adapting the MTM chipped ECU to the cluster.  Unfortunately, I'm getting  "Adaptation - Not OK" where it appears I should see a VIN populate according to their how to video.  This is what I see after I click "test":

Appreciate any thoughts....
vwmaniac

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 08:44:56 PM »

You are better off manually marrying the immo, there is a write up on here. Or defeating. You only need to add skc and immo id, vin number isn't nessicary for it to marry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: