Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: VR6 24V & R32 OEM Reads  (Read 16074 times)
RBPE

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 06:30:37 AM »

It's coming up as a TT file..

MLHFM seems off?

MLHFM position attached if you're going to stick with it;
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:46:33 AM by RBPE » Logged
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2016, 11:26:06 AM »

Thats very strange... The file i have should be the ORI.. My tuner told med so.. Maybe he messed up the file and sent me a bad copy?   MLHFM ist even in my DAMOS file? So this means i have edited the wrong MAF curve the whole time?  jeeezus.. i must go through this.. Still the car runns really awsome right now..

E85oholic
RBPE

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 12:54:03 PM »

Thats very strange... The file i have should be the ORI.. My tuner told med so.. Maybe he messed up the file and sent me a bad copy?   MLHFM ist even in my DAMOS file? So this means i have edited the wrong MAF curve the whole time?  jeeezus.. i must go through this.. Still the car runns really awsome right now..

It's an 032HJ TT file like you said earlier but doesn't look right. I've not spent any time on it since because of that.

Quickest way you can probably build your own def file is this;

1. I did this quickly, looked good from what I looked at in terms of map structure but may have to invert one or some other simple tweak but good to start with and pick out addresses if you line them up in winols demo. Ignition always seems to need a manual tweak in offsets though and it only took me an hour or so manually so best to double check just in case.

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=10385.msg90692#msg90692

2. The files attached are ols from stock ones either on here or from this page; (not sure if they are stock or just taken from forums like this one but you can look and see in hex - mlhfm seem good as can be seen on the attached ones);

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=5336.0

3. As far as I am aware the V6's use the 62mm ID HFM 5 and the 3.2's/R32's use a 71mm one but with diff part numbers - as you can see the low and high flow measuring ranges vary slightly so you'll get slightly different figures as can be seen in the mlhfm files attached;

http://www.maf2maf.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Bosch-HFM5-Sensors.pdf

They should line up perfectly between models on stock files and also line up KFSZT as that lines up too on these as they are the same values. You should be able to add or define some areas a bit easier then.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or dodgy file or what with the 032HJ but you can see the mlhfm's and post map offsets are the same between models posted below in the mlhfm files. Yours was 5000+ flow at the top end which I have only seen on a TT DAMOS file and always assumed it was a bad def file!? Either way, they're all usually around 1000kg/hr mark stock as you can see:
RBPE

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 01:05:42 PM »

P.S. I have only really had to deal with the models I have listed, I know the late Porsche ME7.1.1.'s use MSHFMU but as I had little call to play with them. The thing with late ME7.1.1. is that they seem to use a blend of ME7 and MED9 so will double check - you might not have MLHFM on yours then and just that one and I'll check some MED9 files too and put the screenshots up to see what the figures look like in them.
RBPE

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2016, 02:58:52 AM »

It does seem like one of the Porsche type of late hybrid ME/MED ecu's so looks like it uses the MSHFMU rather than MLHFM.

I found the MSHFMU map originally but took it off to try other HFM styles and then was too tired to find it again as it was late - some bits added though and attached.

Looks like some late nights and some reverse engineering to be had with it!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 09:44:48 AM by RBPE » Logged
Jim_Coupe

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2016, 03:18:02 AM »

Ok thanks im gonna take a look at this..

E85oholic
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: