Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ECU swap to wideband 018H  (Read 3361 times)
djholtz

« on: June 25, 2016, 05:25:07 PM »

Hello to all,
i have an Audi TT 225 with APX engine. This engine uses a narrowband O2 sensor for lambda regulation and an Ecu 018AE. I bought a wideband Ecu 018H and wideband O2 sensor with the purpose of continue improving my car, in combination with some modifications on motor and its components. For change Ecus i did a properly modifications on wiring. My car's motor doesn't have VVT, rear O2 sensor and EGT sensor, so i disabled them. I also deleted SAI fisically and on ecu's file, and N249 since i use my dump valve connected to inlet manifold. I also changed a few things like TABGSS and KATOFF, copied MAF correction and linearity maps from original ecu.
After all this, everything looks good but i have the DTC P1650 - Powertrain Data Bus: Missing Message from Instrument Cluster. I have searched around and i can't find what causes this DTC and how can i solve it. I would like to have some help please, i would like to continue my work with this swap finished without DTC's and everything working good!
BTW, i attached the original file and the modified file. The modified file has all modifications for my motor like i described before. If anyone can have a look i will appreciate!

Thanks for help,
Best regards!

Pedro
Tshirt2k

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 03:25:00 AM »

Try cw_can _r
nubcake

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:18:46 AM »

And CWCANKBI most likely.
djholtz

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 04:35:14 PM »

Hi,
thanks to both for tell me the way! I'll search about these maps!

BR
Pedro
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: