Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: **B7 S4-T Timing Issues**  (Read 35925 times)
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2016, 11:05:14 AM »

what are we trying to solve?

Exactly this. Torque intervention is doing EXACTLY what it is supposed to part throttle, and it doesn't seem to be interfering with WOT.

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
q_dubz

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2016, 03:35:26 PM »

That's what i wanted answers on and finally Alex stepped up and helped alleviate my concerns by providing variables.

My overall concern because i'd never seen so much intervention before was part throttle and decel. Why does the ECU pull MORE timing when i'm completely off the gas. It didn't make sense to me but if it's of no issue and is not affecting other conditions then i suppose this case is close.

My last few revisions ironed out some things. PT and DECEL is still weird but the car drives fine.
Gonzo

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2016, 07:38:13 PM »

I believe we had a few issues with timing intervention earlier on but I think its been solved in the past 3 revisions or so. Let's see what happens when we go for more power

Thanks for the help so far
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: