Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25
Author Topic: NOTORIOUS VR's M-box Stage 2++ and ALL VARIATIONS. NO NEW THREADS ON THIS.  (Read 248452 times)
phila_dot

Logs like pretty good. I was asking to see if he had logs to explain his lean condition.

Your MAF readings are a little low though. Also, load is being limited in LDRLMX. Are you using ME7L?

Unless you have a wideband you won't have actual lambda values.
redg2

me7l? and yea i noticed maf was a little low but i thought it was bc i just put the new one in and hot weather.
wannabeS4

Does anybody have an issue with the nls limiting boost? I have that issue with the 3-4 shift.
corradovolksb

Does anybody have an issue with the nls limiting boost? I have that issue with the 3-4 shift.

I have never noticed that. What is it limiting your boost at?

2000 Nogaro blue S4 Stage 2. VAG for life.
mightemouce

Not sure if you have a wideband in the car but to me your o2 voltages look a little lean for comfort (may want to take a look at the plugs) everything else looks fine
wannabeS4

It limits it to 10psi which is weird. I'm going to log it to see what is going on.
redg2

I have never noticed that. What is it limiting your boost at?

i think this may have happened to me once or twice, not 100% sure though. But the tune pulls very well.
MaxE

Hello dear corradovolksb, I have antilag is set at 4000rpm working fine, but no lift shift is set to 5500rpm does not work as I tried to roll, gas pedal I press 100% clutch - engine goes upto 7200rpm what can it be?
Thanks a lot for the file
corradovolksb

Hello dear corradovolksb, I have antilag is set at 4000rpm working fine, but no lift shift is set to 5500rpm does not work as I tried to roll, gas pedal I press 100% clutch - engine goes upto 7200rpm what can it be?
Thanks a lot for the file

If your antilag is working ok that means that your clutch switch is operating ok so thats good. your gas pedal needs to be pressed over 89% so I always keep it all the way to the floor. I would make sure that your pedal is not obstructed by your floor mat or anything else. other than that Im not sure what could be making it not operate. does it not operate at all?

your welcome Im working on a new version of the file so I will post it up when its done.

MaxE

If your antilag is working ok that means that your clutch switch is operating ok so thats good. your gas pedal needs to be pressed over 89% so I always keep it all the way to the floor. I would make sure that your pedal is not obstructed by your floor mat or anything else. other than that Im not sure what could be making it not operate. does it not operate at all?

your welcome Im working on a new version of the file so I will post it up when its done.

Throttle valve sensor 1 or Throttle valve angle must be at least 89% ?
corradovolksb

mvb 3 looks like your at 100% so thats good and it should be activating your no lift shift. mvb 60 is showing your throttle body plate angle and they always are a mirror image of each other and will not show over 86% and 14% at wide open throttle and 14% and 86% with the pedal is not pressed. thats done as a fail safe for the fly by wire throttle body to let the ecm know if there is a problem. if the differance between the 2 numbers is too large the ecm will go into limp mode and you will not be able to accelerate. as for the no lift shift not activating try doing a throttle body adaption and trying it again. you could also have a clutch switch that is starting to fail and only working sometimes with the clutch is pressed. I cant remember what mvb it is but i think its 63 for clutch switch operation. make sure both values change when the clutch is pressed.

redg2

Been meaning to post those logs of the nvrwith antilag/nls will log tomm afternoon. Had car issues with booost leaks so it held me back, but hopefully ill post tomm.
corradovolksb

So I fugured out why my AFR was running lean when on the dyno. The lamfa axis in my file was at the stock values and not set to the 0-100 like it should have been. Im posting it up the changed file now. I have been running the file with the correct lamfa axis for the past week and my MPG have also increesed to 26 from 23 so thats a plus.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:14:53 PM by corradovolksb » Logged

cactusgreens4

What if I wanted to add a injector scaling to this file? For like some bosch ev14 52lb injectors. Or add maf scaling for a bigger maf? The one I have in mind is the one that comes in the vast performance fueling kit which I believe is a 90mm maf housing using my stock bosch maf sending unit.
NOTORIOUS VR
Administrator

^^ nice catch Smiley

SCHNELL ENGINEERING BLOG ·  STANDALONE ECUS · TUNING · DYNO · WIRING · PARTS · VEMS
Google Talk: NOTORIOUS.VR
n00bs start here: http://s4wiki.com/wiki/Tuning
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: