Pages: [1]
Author Topic: multiple files on 1 ecu  (Read 3301 times)
axnjaksn

« on: January 19, 2017, 10:09:26 AM »

is it possible with the tools provided here to flash multiple files onto a single ecu and switch them with a toggle switch or some other remotely mounted switch? just curious, I know its apples and oranges im comparing but, couple guys at work have evos and stis and they can switch on the fly between tunes. I wasn't sure if someone has figured it out or if its even possible. I appreciate any and all input.
TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 10:47:07 AM »

Yes it is possible. Search for mapswitching. It will require custom code so prepare to learn assembly!

axnjaksn

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 02:02:20 PM »

Yes it is possible. Search for mapswitching. It will require custom code so prepare to learn assembly!

Thank you sir!!
Khendal

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 02:13:15 PM »

I've read a lot here... it's not easy to understand what to do...for multimap, nls...assembly etc... could you advice me...and other like me... which way is best to follow for study? How can we learn ? Wink
TijnCU

flying brick

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 02:20:42 PM »

I have been reading, learning and testing stuff out about every free hour for the last 2 years. I think that if it interests you, just read read read and eventually it will stick. If I had explained how to do stuff like this to myself 2 years ago, I would have understood very little about it. It just takes time and practice...
There is plenty info on here and if you look closely also a lot of very valuable tips.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: