Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Problem with throotle blip from idle acceleration enrichment 1.8T ME7  (Read 1662 times)
BlackT

I have part converted 1.8T to SD. But I have same problem as on aplha N. When I press full or part throttle from idle I have delay and AFR goes lean.
I don't see that ECU is doing any enrichment

What is not case on 2.7TT ECU, on M7.1 ECU when I press throotle from idle my mass airflow goes to 60-70g/s for few ms ,what is teoretical imposible, but ECU somehow force it to that value than right back goes to normal

Edit: maybe this is real measured mass, beacuse when mannifold goes from vacum to atmo pressure it suck air really fast. How than achive this enrichment on SD?

« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 11:11:16 AM by BlackT » Logged
justinvw2646

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2022, 08:01:27 PM »

What about using LAMFA since it uses requested load instead of actual. I would think you could configure it in such a way to preemptively fatten things up instead of reacting with BTS??
BlackT

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2022, 10:47:30 PM »

That was my idea too. But i don't like it. Beacuse when I drive car slow desired AFR goes rich
And I don't want to remove delay for LAMFA, under full throttle I will make thing harder to ECU to catch AFR
prj

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 04:02:30 AM »

Configure ESUK to give correct enrichment.
ECU does nothing special with the MAF, the MAF is just much more sensitive than a pressure sensor, and actually shows the air going into the engine.

PM's will not be answered, so don't even try.
Log your car properly.
BlackT

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2022, 11:01:34 AM »

Thank you very much, that is what I was l looking for
Some changes on  KFBAKL gave real good result right away
Blazius

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2022, 04:05:42 AM »

What do you mean exactly with "part converted SD" , its either converted or its not. Did you hook up the sensor the MAF wiring and thats it ?
BlackT

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 09:33:51 AM »

What do you mean exactly with "part converted SD" , its either converted or its not. Did you hook up the sensor the MAF wiring and thats it ?
More or less yes, only I made map for temp correction and with maps that ME7 already have I convert MAP signal to SD .
But even that car is driving nice, I think it does not work good,  I suspect that ECU do some correction all time with msdk
That is best I could do beacuse there was lack of time. Before winter I can't focus on that.
Blazius

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2022, 01:19:48 PM »

More or less yes, only I made map for temp correction and with maps that ME7 already have I convert MAP signal to SD .
But even that car is driving nice, I think it does not work good,  I suspect that ECU do some correction all time with msdk
That is best I could do beacuse there was lack of time. Before winter I can't focus on that.

Well I hope you are writing to new RAM places and variables etc + Voltage to pressure conversion in proper rasters like OEM does it(grad and offset), which I also done before disassembling my car.

Yes the whole BGxxx module(or whichever BGxxx its named) needs rewriting like OEM or it will never work right, which I actually started on before and will continue when got my car back. Also planned on releasing it , including the project files in Keil...

Anyway , I dont think anything special is happening here the fueling is probably off slightly like peeps said, the delay looks standart. Looks like you sorted it afterwoods anyway.
BlackT

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2022, 02:26:26 PM »

Looking at logs I noticed something. Maybe 5012 hack is more problem than SD.
Beacuse when I set FKMSDKMN and FKMSDKMX to 1. My iginition goes crazy at part throttle

But same was hapening when car have MAF and  FKMSDKMN and FKMSDKMX was stock. But only under 1800 rpm
I noticed that after putting 5012 hack
BlackT

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2022, 02:28:00 PM »

Well I hope you are writing to new RAM places and variables etc + Voltage to pressure conversion in proper rasters like OEM does it(grad and offset), which I also done before disassembling my car.

Yes the whole BGxxx module(or whichever BGxxx its named) needs rewriting like OEM or it will never work right, which I actually started on before and will continue when got my car back. Also planned on releasing it , including the project files in Keil...

Anyway , I dont think anything special is happening here the fueling is probably off slightly like peeps said, the delay looks standart. Looks like you sorted it afterwoods anyway.
sorryy what this mean? rasters,grad?  offset for what?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: