Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any programs with real-time gauges that support FTDI cable? Or do I need ELM327?  (Read 4343 times)
royce5950

Yesterday I downloaded 10 different programs and 1 by 1, I attempted to connect via FTDI cable with no avail. I have all of the necessary drivers installed and my ftdi cable is recognized by my system as a serial COM port. I currently have it running through COM3. I've used vcds with my FTDI cable, nefmoto, ME7Logger... All of them recognize the cable as COM3...

Does anyone know of a program that has a dashboard function with real-time gauges that works with an FTDI chip? Or am I shit outta luck and I need to order an ELM327 device?

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
Carsinc

Umm I dont know what your doing, logging with me7logger is by far the best way.
if you going for live display elm or a custom Arduino setup with a display.
royce5950

I prefer to use me7logger aswell. But I am looking for live gauges so I can monitor in real-time. ME7logger kicks ass but I can't see easily readable results until after I've finished driving.

Purchase Tuned Files Ready To Be FlashedFor Audi / VW 1.8T & 2.0T Engines ➡️ TUNEDBYV3@GMAIL.COM
royce5950

I just now got visualme7logger working so I'm going to try this for now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: