Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ME7 Logger GUI Question  (Read 8083 times)
AudiSportB5S4

« on: August 17, 2016, 04:53:34 PM »

Hi there,

I know I should be posting this in the data logging forum, at least I think, but am not permissioned.

Anyway - I have been using ME7 logger for a couple of years now. Never any issue. Tonight, went to go log and noticed my config files weren't appearing in the top where the list of them usually are. Ends up, for some reason, the GUI is looking in a folder called "logs" now instead of the one called "cfg files" as it did before.

A) what would cause a program to randomly look somewhere else for files

B) can I make it look back in the cfg files folder as it originally did?

I figured this out by walking through the steps and creating a new cfg and realized it wrote it to the logs folder. Very strange!

Thanks,
nyet
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 05:29:27 PM »

Use VisualME7Logger instead...

ME7.1 tuning guide (READ FIRST)
ECUx Plot
ME7Sum checksum checker/corrrector for ME7.x

Please do not ask me for tunes. I'm here to help people make their own.

Do not PM me technical questions! Please, ask all questions on the forums! Doing so will ensure the next person with the same issue gets the opportunity to learn from your experience.
AudiSportB5S4

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 06:32:53 PM »

Oh nice, haven't seen that app yet. I'll poke around and figure it out I'm sure everyone has already asked all the basic questions Smiley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: