Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Re: 032HN No Rear O2, No SAI. Stage Bleh.  (Read 44375 times)
guyver96

« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2016, 06:11:53 PM »

I actually found eskonf and the other two needed for the sai removal locations in my bin by searching for the same bytes. Its the same coding just different 0x12345

Im going to continue finding all of the same locations hopefully make my own xdf for my ls bin :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
RBPE

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2016, 06:43:33 AM »

Well always one to endorse visual acuity in learning, plus it helps me keep things fresh in my mind if I ever end up doing anything on these bins;

You've bumped up the injectors so the math/logic changes - sort it, you can't quit now!  Wink
Pic's 1, 2 & 3. General RKTI areas in that file, as the S4 wiki tells you - you've changed the flow, injectors have different latency, bit of a Google/Search and notice the differences in the pics I post and you'll soon get it better!

HFM - Different orifices = different flow, air metering has now changed - again, math/logic changes - sort that too, look through all  the HFM threads to get an idea!
Pics 4 & 5 - the HFM scale in that bin compared to an S3, look at the flow changes, look at the differences in values in hex, look through hfm threads and get some of the 1.8T def files on here, look at hfm in them in winols demo like the pic is - mod the tunerpro file or whatever your using.

Pic 6 - ESKONF - mod as S4 wiki tells you.

That should help get you going at least!
guyver96

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2016, 11:39:41 AM »

I found eskonf for sure 100% the same but this past day or two ive been searching for most of the maps and i found that the other 2 for sai removal werent in the same location same looking bytes but i dont actually trust it as i searched for the same bytes and came up with 7 of the same code. I think it was a 30 ? Cant remember right now.. i wish there was some way yo actually over lay the bins in hex over each other with transparency i think itd make it way easier for me.

RBPE

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2016, 02:17:59 PM »

Is the bin that you posted not the one you're doing?

If it's hard to find things like codewords checking a def file from here against your bin (the >200 bit) - then highlight a few values around it together, like 4 or 5, or a little map near the def files area and see what lines up. For bigger maps with completely different values look for bits after map like offset values which should be same.

I did this a while back for ME7.1.1. for someone if it helps, 30s on that Beetle file gave that too.
guyver96

« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2016, 04:21:51 AM »

RBPE; my 440cc injectors in my car seem to be just fine. My afr hangs just past stoic not 100% rich but I'm also boosting 17psi with diode mod and mbc. So the extra fuel helps incase i lean out in higher boost levels. I figured if my stock injectors are "317cc" the 440s are a total increase of about 28-30% lemmiwinks can bring them down by 25% max so I'm left with roughly 330cc injectors. But i havent messed with fuel yet in the .bins.

Yes im trying to find the locations from the hn.bin on my ls.bin using the xdf from the hn then modifing the hn.xdf which i have saved as ls.xdf.
If I'm understanding correctly your saying the offset remains in the same location even when the address isnt?

Fyi I understand i can just flash the modified hn file to my car i just want to learn this and i feel that by doing what I'm doing ill get a better understanding of it all and actually learn. Cant say ill catch it all fast but ill get there. I come from a past where it was all bolt on none of this tuning stuff. Tho i do enjoy the more clean just plug it in plug it in air freshener style tuning. Its just So nice to have clean hands.
Anyway i also got alot of home things to take care of anyone in miami willing to help hang sheetrock? Lol so between work, home and mechanical work on my car, my time to do this is limited. So may be a while before i finish this ls.xdf.. Sad

One more thing does anyone know why nefmoto hangs on

negotiating communication timings...

I've tried changing the baud rate and the only one that won't give an error is the one hanging on that..

adam-

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2016, 05:32:37 AM »

Why don't you read and study before doing anything.

You're running some stupid diode mod and an MBC which is never needed. Ever.  Then fitted injectors, not scaled them, then used Lemmiwinks when we've told you not to; and scaled them back to some silly value based on a rough percentage.

Tune properly or pay someone.
guyver96

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2016, 07:31:01 AM »

Thats why im here now adam- Smiley to learn... 

adam-

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2016, 07:50:36 AM »

Fit whatever injectors you want to run, delete the N75, adapt injectors properly. Log. Smiley
RBPE

« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2016, 07:59:26 AM »

RBPE; my 440cc injectors in my car seem to be just fine. My afr hangs just past stoic not 100% rich but I'm also boosting 17psi with diode mod and mbc. So the extra fuel helps incase i lean out in higher boost levels. I figured if my stock injectors are "317cc" the 440s are a total increase of about 28-30% lemmiwinks can bring them down by 25% max so I'm left with roughly 330cc injectors. But i havent messed with fuel yet in the .bins.

Yes im trying to find the locations from the hn.bin on my ls.bin using the xdf from the hn then modifing the hn.xdf which i have saved as ls.xdf.
If I'm understanding correctly your saying the offset remains in the same location even when the address isnt?

I meant offsets in terms of values/maps in the bin rather than lining up in winols.
Take this picture added for example, I needed to find krkte on a file that was already modified and undefined so I know that the values would be different, possibly >200 of the same value too.
If you've practiced with the winols demo then you'll know that generally the bottom box lights up red (same single value in other area of connected file), however to get them to line up better you want the middle box lit up (numerous values line up in connected file in winols demo) - so highlight a few values together (i.e. the purple box and arrows I added). As you can see, it lines it up in green.
You can also see that there are additional bytes between the files and why it no longer lines up so isn't green after that area. As such, I'd look for the axis values (08 06 18 33 in this case) of the map or a map after this area and once again it would change the offset (winols offset) so it lines up again and goes green. The map values themselves can be vastly different but the axis values are usually the same or some are or are very similar so you can pick them out easier.

With the def files on here, especially for the 1.8T, doing this in the winols demo should mean people can pick out the necessary areas pretty quickly to build their own def file, saves a lot of time and practice!

I've pretty much shown you the main maps to play with to get your air and fuel sorted properly and with the exception of some maps like LDRXN, it should be pretty easy to define your own base tune and file with it without the need for mbc's and diodes.

Also, is that stoich at WOT? Hope not!

Get an ols def file from below, check RKTI and HFM against your bin or the HFM and you'll be well on your way to tuning. Once that's dialled in then it's on to LDRXN and Stage 1/2 tuning threads on here alongside s4wiki - you've got your tune!

http://nefariousmotorsports.com/forum/index.php?topic=467.0title=
guyver96

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2016, 01:45:32 PM »

Rich @ wot...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to: