Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 4B0906018M OLS and stock bin file  (Read 5232 times)
Benjidc

« on: September 06, 2016, 11:36:13 PM »

attached is my stock bin file from a b5 a4 awm manual as well as an ols file ive been working on. if anyone can take a look at it and see if i have the correct map addresses and if anyone feels like converting it to an xdf i would be mucho appreciato as i cant gert the .jar converter to work for me.
doublerwest

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 01:53:32 PM »

attached is my stock bin file from a b5 a4 awm manual as well as an ols file ive been working on. if anyone can take a look at it and see if i have the correct map addresses and if anyone feels like converting it to an xdf i would be mucho appreciato as i cant gert the .jar converter to work for me.
(Audiquattro44)This guy converted your (Benjidc) .ols for me i didn't do anything just linked up with him and he helped me free of charge now there is a xdf of m-box 1.8t.. I hope this helps someone else im gonna put the conversions here....
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 02:29:23 PM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
doublerwest

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 02:01:52 PM »

(Audiquattro44)This guy converted it for me i didn't do anything just linked up with him and he helped me free of charge now there is a xdf of m-box 1.8t.. I hope this helps someone else im gonna put the conversions here....

I would appreciate if someone took a peek into this to make sure i didn't mix it up with another file i cant tell if i did or not.. Ill keep comparing with ch box until otherwise told its bad.The 4b0906018m neu.xdf looks fine from what i can tell but im not that experienced yet. The other file looks strange in tvub so some things may not have lined up but its a starting point.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 03:04:35 PM by doublerwest » Logged

W357
Auriaka

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 09:41:50 PM »

The regular M one does not match the ORI listed above. Values are screwy everywhere. Looking at the listed above ORI the KFZW axis are jacked using the NEU xdf listed.
doublerwest

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2021, 11:30:28 AM »

The regular M one does not match the ORI listed above. Values are screwy everywhere. Looking at the listed above ORI the KFZW axis are jacked using the NEU xdf listed.
Thank you for taking a look at it Auriaka! ya im not sure what happened the kflbts looked right on one..But I must have either mixed up some strange ols file and nothing lined up or the conversion didn't line it up correct dang..Back to the drawing board with the conversion....

W357
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: